CHAPTER 5

~Y/N's P.O.V.~

I went down to the dining room and my mom was waiting for me. We talked about some stuffs. She told me that she's gonna be gone for a week for her own business and I'm gonna stay in the castle alone with the guards and the maid. And I didn't even told her that I met Merlin because she might think I went out again

After that I went back to my room, then changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

~Merlin's P.O.V.~

I went back home, a bit late, when I opened the door I went inside they looked at me. I was confused at first then.......

"Where have you been??" My friend with red-orange curly hair asked curiously with a grin.

"I went somewhere in town...." I answered with a small smile.

"Really??...." my friend with blonde hair said.

"mhmmm....." I said with a with a smile.

"My guess you went to the castle..." My friend in orange said noticing I went to the castle.

"Noooo......" I said.

"Yeah you did, to meet the Princess, knowing her better...." The blonde one said. with a smile.

I looked at him in shock.

"How did you know??" I asked him with a shock face.

"Ok fine... You guys caught me.." Me giving up.

"I knew it...." one of the triplets said.

"No, I knew it first...." the other one said.

"No, I did...." the last one said. Then, they begun arguing...

"SHUT UP!!!" I yelled. They stopped arguing......

We then head to the table and eat dinner, Then we talk about some stuff.....

"So how was the meeting of you and the princess??" The blonde asked.

"Well.... It was fine actually..." I answered.

"Did you guys have a romantic moment??" The one with red-orange curly hair asked. I looked at him with shock face.

"What?! Noooo........ We just met guysss" I said.

"Mhm...Sure...." The blonde said.

"I mean we just like met and then fell in love already.... what is that??" I said.

"It's called "Love at first sight" Merlin...." The blonde one said.

"Well, we can't just like each other at the first time we met.... I said. 

"Yes, you can.." The blonde one said.

"Well, I didn't" I said.

After all that we all headed to our rooms and went to bed. But before I went to bed I was getting worried for Y/N. Her curse gets on repeating on my head and to what happened to her father. Then I went  to my window and opened it to have some fresh air... Then I went back to my bed and slept.....

~The next morning.....~

~Third person's P.O.V.~

 At the castle, The queen is ready to go for her own business. Y/N looked out in her balcony and waved goodbye to her mom. Then she went back inside and stared outside her window while her mom left. Then someone knocked on the window and it was...... Merlin with his friends.

(A/N: How did they not get caught by the way they are seven and how can they go up without a long rope tied......Never mind let's roll with it....) 

"Hi Merlin." Y/N said.

"Hi Y/N." Merlin answered back.

"So how did all of you get here without getting caught??" Y/N asked.

"Invisible cape." The blonde one said.

"Wow...." Y/N said.

"By the way, who are you guys??? Y/N asked.

"Oh these are my friends...." Merlin said.

"Arthur....." Merlin said while pointing his friend in orange clothes.

"Hans....." Merlin said while pointing his friend with red-orange curly hair.

"Jack......" Merlin said while pointing his friend with blonde hair.

"and Pino, Noki  And Kio." Merlin said while pointing at the triplets.

"Hello your highness." all of them said except Merlin.

"Hi guys, you don't have to call me "your highness", just call me Y/N." Y/N said.

"So may I ask, Why are you guys here? hehe...." Y/N asked.

"Well you know to know you better still...." Merlin said.

"Yeah." The others said.

"Okay...." Y/N said.

In that day their friendship became stronger and they get to know each other very well until Y/N's mom was far away from the kingdom because of her own business.

After knowing each other very well it was already near sunset, the boys went back to their home while Y/N  watched them leave. As she went to the dining room and ate dinner and went back to her room and went to bed.

~Months later~

Everyday Y/N sneaks out to enjoy some time with her friends without her mom knowing. She always make an ice statue and put it in her bed and cover it with a blanket so no one can notice it except pretending that she is asleep and always come home early so her mom doesn't notice a thing.

~To be continued.....~

I am so sorry for late updates. I was thinking hard for some ideas for the story.... Can I do a favor guys??..... Can you guys give me some ideas for the story??? Just comment down below..... thanks guys your the best.... see you in the next chapter.... byeeeee...