Butterflies

At first Spencer wasn't sure what woke him up. It was later than he was used to, and the sun was already fully up. As he woke up further he identified what had woken. Morgan had a hand on his hip and was slowly rutting against Spencer's ass.

"Hey," Spencer mumbled, turning his head around to face Morgan.

"Hey," Morgan said. He leaned forward, kissing his fiancé.

"Sleep well?" Morgan asked after they broke away.

"Very." Spencer groaned when Morgan slipped a hand into the front of his boxers.

"I'm glad to hear that." The older man trailed his lips up and down the back of Spencer's neck.

"No marks," Spencer warned. "Gotta look perfect in my tux."

"I think a nice big hickey would look good on you. I could be your something blue. Well, black and blue."

"My mother would kill me Derek." Spencer let out a laugh that was cut off by a moan when Morgan's hand picked up the pace around Spencer's cock.

"Don't stop Derek," Spencer breathed.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Morgan's thrusts grew faster to match the pace of his hand.

"You know how tempting you are, baby boy? Even when you're sleeping I want you so bad."

"I'm all yours Derek, you know that."

"After tomorrow the whole world will know."

"Fuck Derek, I'm close."

"Me too baby."

Spencer came a few moments later in Morgan's hand. Morgan was right behind him, coming over Spencer's ass.

"That's one hell of a way to wake up," Spencer panted. "Seriously, I could get used to that."

Spencer's phone started ringing then. He groaned, rolling over to grab it off the nightstand. He didn't recognize the number, but he picked it up anyway.

"Hello?"

"Uh, hey Spencer," the voice on the other side said.

"Dad?" Spencer asked, sitting up straight. Morgan gave him a worried look.

"Yeah. It's me. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine," Spencer looked at Morgan, placing a finger over his lips and silently putting the phone on speaker so the other man could listen in. "Is there a reason you're calling me?"

There was a pause on the other end followed by a sigh like he was trying to decide how to say what he had to say.

"Your mom called me. She said you're getting married tomorrow," he finally said.

"And?"

"And you never thought to tell me? I know I haven't been exactly active in your life but marriage is a big deal."

Spencer took a breath to stableize himself. Morgan saw that he was getting worked up and took hold of his free hand, squeezing it reassuringly.

"I honestly didn't think you were interested." Spencer tried to keep his voice steady but it was getting harder with the rising emotion in him.

"Spencer I've read every article, paper and internet post about you or by you in existence. You know I've been keeping tabs on you."

"What do you want from me dad?"

"I just want to talk to you Spencer. Is it unreasonable for a father to want to talk to his son the day before he gets married?"

"Now you're interested in talking to me?"