Chapter II 13 years old

Morning.

"Diana, Diana, you're gonna be late to school!... Diana? Where is she?"mom says entering into my room looking puzzled

"Boo!"...oh my God Diana you scared me! gosh look at the time! You're already late!, you know that traffic's going to be tight this Monday morning, come on we need to leave now.

"Okay mom" Said Diana as she walk to the hallway and waved her siblings goodbye and ran to the front sit of the car closing the door.

"Come on Diana seatbelt first"

"ugh....fine" said Diana

"You know your dad doesn't like me driving the cars so let's hurry up before he gets back".

"Hey Mom when I'm i gonna drive a car" said Diana "I know how to"

"Just because you play car games doesn't mean you know how to drive" said mom.

"It's not car games it's RACING games and yeah it's similar to real life driving" said Diana.

"Yeah that's game life and this is real life where you can you know get "accidents" mom said as she stares the steering wheel left.

"So when I'm i still gonna learn how to drive?"....Diana said as she was pouting and folding her hands.

"When you're 20" said mom.

"What! 20 seriously I was expecting 18 from you" said Diana while laughing.

"Not happening" mom says.

We reached my school and I got out the car waving to my mom as my mom smiled and waved back while I stood by watching her drive off, I felt sad for my mom leaving me here, I know what you're thinking I'm a big girl, Im 13 years old I need to grow up and shit but that's just the way I am.

"Ugh God I hate Mondays, mornings and school too." Diana said as she walked in the classroom and sat down with her friend mabel...

I and Mabel are childhood friends,we met when I recently moved into peaceville, so we're both in grade 8.

"Great my favorite subject physics" I said as i rolled her eyes.

"Science sucks" said one of the popular girls Rebecca aka Rabel as she made a face of disgust, she is part of the popular girls, Her, Rachel and Rita The pops short form for the The populars,What a sad name.

"Then why are you in science class?" Diana mumbles.

"What did you just say Diana?" Rebecca said staring daggers at me.

I didn't wanna make trouble this morning so I ignored her.

RECESS.

Finally the period in school I can have peace, I went to the cafeteria and I saw Mabel and joined her.

Mabel my friend is a an extrovert she's the opposite of me she's bubbly, fun and enthusiastic with curly brown hair with chocolate skin and I guess we're both the same height.

"Hey mabes"...I say eating a sandwich.

"Hey Diana didn't you hear-"

"Here we go... lemme guess a new student joined our class today?"

"Yes a new student joined our- HEY!...that was suppose to be my line". said Mabel as she folded her arms pouting at me like a baby.

"Whatever.... who is she?" Said Diana as she nonchalantly continue to eat her sandwich.

I waited for Mabel to talk but I didn't hear her voice, I turn to look at her...she looked like she was in a trance.

"Earth to mabel"...I said, I looked at her in a puzzled manner and follow her gazing direction.

To be honest this was the first time I was actually checking a person out like a creep, he has a jet black hair that could bounce off light rays, probably too much hair gel and nice toned body, his dressing was simple but he slayed it off with just a dark red jacket and black inner shirt with a denim stone wash trousers and nice white Adidas sneakers that complimented his pearly whites and his mesmerizing sky blue eyes that you could stare for as long as you want to have- wait........., what the hell is wrong with me......ugh get over him, by the way he'll be taking in less than 5 minutes by one of The POPS.

"I guess that's the new student". I said as I continued eating my sandwich.

"Yea-yeah that's the new student" Mabel said like she was some lost poppy.

"I wish he could notice me and be my boyfriend"said Mabel as she leaned her head on her palm.

"Pfftt not gonna happen"Diana said.

"What!?... Are you saying I'm ugly" Mabel said as she furrow her brows.

"What?!-" I say.

Yeah so I don't have a perfect body or like have a big butt but at least you should have said something better than that.

"Are you for reals mabel you're taking it the wrong way that's not what I meant" Diana said as she raised one eyebrow at her friend. "you're overreacting, I can't believe you're mad at me for a guy who doesn't know you exist."

"Whatever, Diana"said Mabel as she stood up from her sit and left.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at what just happened and continued eating my sandwich alone.

School passed by so slowly, Mabel didn't utter a word to me and I didn't neither cause she's still mad at me, when she cools down that's when I can talk to her, she didn't even come to find me, as usual we always go home together and I didn't really put it in mind, as I was heading home I saw The POPS more like The POOPS talking with the new guy.

"Like of all the places they could be must it be here?."

I observe them from a distance as I walk closer to them, like seriously can't they take a hint the guy isn't interested" I glanced at the new guy as I could feel his pain, so i wore my hoodie and walked faster to pass them not wanting to attract attention, all of a sudden I heard someone calling my name.

"Diana, hey Diana."

I turned to know who it was and oh my gosh it was the new guy, like how did he know my freaking name??!!.
I paused and looked at him like I just saw a ghost, his aura was intoxicating to body.

"Yeeeaaah?...."I said slowly as I trailed with my words.

"Hey how's it going" He said, I was a bit confused at the beginning but I'm quick to recover on what is going on, I could see it on his face he was begging me from the inside to play along, so i played along.

"Yeah everything is cool, what brings you here, are you attending my school now?" Diana faked smile.

"Yeah I am, at least we can hang out more often". he laughed.

"Rachel,Rita,oh my gosh do they like know each other?!"...said Rebecca points at them.

"Rebecca, Rita, Ewww that's so gross"said Rachel getting irritated.

"They must be friends that's so nice"said Rita.

"Nice!?, What's so NICE about that?" said Rebecca.

"No I meant that it's nice to have a friend-"

"Shut up Rita!"said Rebecca.

"So wanna grab a cup of coffee to catch up" he said

Say NO say No.

"Ye-yeah"Diana said. ugh! Stupid brain.

"OMG! did he just ditched us"Rachel said as she was irritated and angry.

"Obviously". Rita said.

"I can't believe that Bitch! She took my man!" Rachel say as she pouts.

"Excuse me You're man or my man you stupid Bitch!"Rebecca said folding her arms and frowning at Rachel.

"OMG! Did you just use the B word on me!" Rachel said while in shock.

"Ok why don't you all calm down, we could all share him" said Rita.

Rachel and Rebecca both stare daggers at Rita.

"You're such a retard Rita"said Rebecca.

Rachel rolled her eyes at Rita feeling irritated.