Wake Up Call

As I groaned, waking up, I felt Rumi's breath on my neck. Looking at her, she was in a different position. I could also see her leggings on the ground, meaning she was only wearing her underwear. I felt myself blush as I slid under the blanket. She moved a little, holding a pillow instead of me. I stopped, my face right next to her crotch. She's wet? A wet dream, huh?

"Mm." she whimpered, her legs spreading a bit. I slid my fingers through the leg of her panties, pulling them down. She whined, shuffling around. "Keigo?" she asked as I slid my fingers in. She gasped, then chuckled. "So there you are, Bird Brain." I started thrusting my fingers, causing her legs to shake. "Fuck! F-First time, my ass." I blushed, my breath coming back at me from her crotch. Her legs wrapped around my back, pulling me closer. My face was mere inches from her pussy, my arm instinctively moving quicker over 5 minutes.

"Keigo, yes. Please." I smirked, kissing her inner thigh. I slammed harder, causing her to shake again. "Daddy!" she screamed, her cum shooting out around my fingers. I blushed, realizing what she said as her legs pulled my face closer to her pussy, my lips meeting the dripping cum. I used my tongue to lap it up as her legs relaxed, Rumi putting them on each side of me.

"Rumi." I said, slidding up her stomach. I kissed her stomach, biting lightly. She whined as I did, my hands grabbing her shoulders. I sat on my knees, on top of her stomach.

"You want something, Keigo?" she said, rubbing my sides as she pulled me down, kissing me. "Or should I say 'Daddy', hm?" I felt my heart race as her hand rubbed my abs as she kissed my neck. "I'll stick to Keigo." I exhaled as she rested her head on my chest, looking me in the eye. "Good job, FYI."