Chapter Six [FINAL]

=+=+=+=+=+=
Im sorry for desapearing for so long, i dont tend to stick to stories at all, and this one was an old one suddenly getting traction. The following chapter was pre-written back when this story was still active.

There will be no more chapters of this story, sorry! Please dont read if you dont want to be left waiting, hehe...

Thank you for all the favourites, likes, and of course reads. I never expected such traction! I might upload something new in the future :)
=+=+=+=+=+=

The night of the prom came way too fast, Hunter was on his room, waiting to hear Robert snore as usual before he moved out. He had found a really good suit his dad used to go to meetings and thankfully it fit him, albeit a bit tightly.

He tried doing his tie and found himself confused staring at the mirror. He sighed, maybe Nate knew how to tie it? Thinking of his date, he grinned goofily and looked at the time. It was already five to nine, he would most definitely be late! He rushed out through the window, barely making a sound and dashed through the streets. His phone lay open on his bed, forgottenHe walked to the adress, not wanting to be sweaty. He stood in frond of the door for a second before pressing the doorbell.

Once the door opened, he was greeted by Nate dressed in a silver suite and a blue tie, looking as bright as the sun "good evening mister i-look-too-hot-in-a-suit"Hunter's jaw just flew open. Nate was the most beaudiful thing he had ever seen! He managed to close his jaw "i-i...fuck me you look amazing! I cant even do my own tie!" he giggled and kept scaning Nate up and down.

Nate striked a model pose, hip popping to the side and blowing a kiss to Hunter "I'll do it for you, don't worry~" he winked holding Hunter's hand "mom! I'm leaving!" "Ok honey, have fun!" His mom called from somewhere in the house and the pair was offNate quickly did Hunter's tie and the pair moved to the school. Lights, music, balloons and beer filled their vision as they held hands and moved deeper in to the gym that was now an imprvised dance floor, now with a small stage as well!

They both smirked when they saw the dance floor, rushing to it and dancing along the hard bass blasted from the speakers. Colorful lights and smoke machines set the atmosphere, couples and groups of people enjoying themselves and screaming in excitementThe night passed, a few hours set the mood while the music stopped for some seconds. The slow dance...A more melodic and romantic tune started playing, Hunter and Nate looked at each other as their hands connected "Will...Will you dance with me Nate?"Nate nodded, wrapping his hands around Hunter as he did the same and they slow danced.They danced around in circles, the dance was slow and the rhythm made them giggle again as their foreheads pressed against one another and their lips itched closer and closer. They could feel eachother's breath and everything around them was muted while they leaned in just an inch, connecting their lips.

Nate begun turning his head to the side, to deepen the kiss and make this by far the most amazing night in his entire life when he was roughly pushed away from Hunter. "We. Are going home" a man, close to his dad's age stood in front of Hunter, chest rising up and down fast."D-dad" Hunter breathed "w-what are you doing here?!" he wispered but didn't let himself get dragged away.

"you know damn well" Robert's voice was dripping with anger "you never come close to my son ever again" he glared at Nate who was trying to wrap his head around what was happeningHunter suddenly pulled his wrist away "im..im so sorry" he turned to Nate, almost ignoring his parent completely.