Arcadia (under heavy editing)

I was asleep when they attacked. Sirens blared, children screamed, Daleks raged. There was no hope. The evacuation teleporters were destroyed, our defence was down, we were dead. I was running. I had to find him. My mind was going in slow motion. every ember stroking my face felt like white hot whips of raw fury. Smoke was licking the sky as millions of them pour into Arcadia. A huge building loomed ahead of me, i skidded to a halt. The hospital! Something flew towards it, Death was staring me in the face and smiling, welcoming me to his shoulders. But i ran past him, avoiding the bone shattering blast. The blow sent me toppling forwards. Something sharp cut into my face, i pulled it out, ignoring the blue glow pulsing inside my hands. I heard static and saw a pile of dead... Oh my god. I couldn't stand it. The screams. My home. Gone. I remember falling to my knees and covering my ears. My hearts were racing and i screamed, rivers streaming from my eyes. I stood. The destruction continued all around me. I snatched a messager from the nearest person.

"Can anyone hear me!" I coughed into the little object. Something behind me fired. I felt electricity crack up my body. I hit the ground and rolled, to see the ugly metal body rolling slyly towards me. My body was dying. I could see my regeneration energy floating out of my mouth, i had never done that before. I looked towards the Dalek again. But it was gone. I didn't want to get up again. My mind screamed at me to just die. But i forced my almost dead body forwards and ran again. An alarm blared. Oh god, he didn't. He stole it. My body became rigid. I couldn't move. Suddenly i wasn't in Arcadia anymore. But i didn't have enough time to see the new setting before a light so bright it almost blinded me shot out of my body. I screamed and blacked out.