Daniel Ricciardo. First Kiss. Part 1

I try to breathe in. I cant.
I squirm and gasp for air.

Daniel.
He covered my mouth and plugged my nose so I couldnt breathe and would wake up.
I slap his arm.

"Daniel! You piece of sh-"

"Shhhh. Y/N. You're going to wake up the neighbours". Daniel said as he presses a finger to his mouth.

After we met at my friends wedding, we became super close friends. He offered me to stay with him for a while. After my reservation at the hotel finished, he let me stay with him as he stayed with his parents.

*flashback*

"Where am I?" Daniel grunts as he stretches his arms as he wakes up and stretched his arms."why am I in your hotel room again?" He asks.

"Because you got drunk and fell asleep on my bed again. First it was two nights ago, night before the wedding. And now last night. The post wedding party." I remind him.

"Oh yeah. Well thanks for letting me crash in your hotel room again. I'm all good now. Sober as ever" he said smiling. I laugh silently to myself.

"Well Y/N, we should spend some more time together. It's nice having another joker around." Daniel said.

"Yeah. We should. Just one problem. I live in Europe. And not in any of the places there are Grand Prix races. So tough luck there buddy." I say as I scrunch my nose and smile.

I stand up from sitting beside him on the hotel bed.

"Well while you're drunken self was sound asleep, I got up and made breakfast." I call from the kitchen.

I walk back in carrying a bowl of fruit and some french toast.

"And why did you make this?" Daniel asks me.

"Well I've been up for some time and I wanted breakfast. So I made myself some. Then I made some more for you cause I had extra ingredients." I say. "Dont think you're special." I joke.

"Oh sure. I am special. You know it." He says. I roll my eyes.

Daniel starts eating his breakfast.

"Y/N, I know this is kind of random, but do you have anything to go back to in Sweden? Is there a dream there you're waiting to live out and need to get back to?" He asks with a mouthful of French toast.

"Why?" I ask "that seems like a very invasive question to ask" I say sarcastically.

"Well if there nothing urgent waiting for you in Sweden, I must offer to repay the favor of you letting drunken me crash at your place. It would be rude of me not to offer to have you over for a while." He said. "Now that I say that, maybe I shouldnt invite you." He said and laughed.

"Well no, theres nothing urgent. So I guess I could crash with you. But only to inconvenience you." I say.

He smiles.

This will be fun.

"I'll let my parents know you're coming too. I'm staying with them for a while. I havent seen them in forever and they wanted me to come home for a while. I'm sure theyll love to have you around." Daniel said as he takes out his phone and texts his mom.

She replies within moments
"Sweet Y/N. They said they'd love for you to come." Daniel said. I smile.

I cant wait to meet the Ricciardo family. If they raised their son to be this awesome, I'm sure they're amazing too.