chapter 1

It was a really wet day outside because it was raining outside, so the ninjas were in their rooms or they were playing with something like video games. Most of the ninjas were playing together, but not Kai. He is right now in his room doing whatever he's doing.

With Kai

Kai was in his room looking for his old family pictures that had mostly pictures of him and his big brother, because his parents never hanged out with him and he didnt know why they didnt hang out with and, because he didnt know why he kinda fell into depression and also has a littlespace to restart his childhood and for stress, but he dont use it because he didnt want his friend to find out and didnt want to be treated different but also he does want to be treated that way. Kai thinks I still wonder why my parents only played with Nya and Kevin, his older brother. But I am excited to see my big brother.(You must be wondering why I'm going to see my brother by myself, because my little sister doesn't know about him at all.) After Kai thought that Lloyd came into his room. Lloyd said Hi Kai we have to go we are going to have dinner out with everyone. Kai said Sorry but i cant go im meeting with someone and it's not because of you guys it's because im meeting with a friend. Lloyd said Ok, then see you later, bye Kai. Lloyd said this sadly. Kai said Ok, see you later Lloyd. Lloyd started walking out of Kais room.

With the other ninja

Lloyd went into the room where the others are and said Hey guys Kai isnt coming with us. Nya said It is that time of year already. All the ninja except Nya said Ok lets go.

THE END!

You will see what happens in the next chapter, But should i show you guys what the other ninja think what Kai is doing or do you guys think that I should have the other ninja spy on Kai and what hes doing. Please leave a comment below.