Let's do this

Y/n pov:
I snapped my fingers and we were gone. He seemed to have figured my plan since he didn't jump or anything. I teleported us to an abandoned warehouse where the girls couldn't find us even if they tried. I don't think they're smart enough to make it this far out in the middle of no where. It was dark but I made it bright enough for us to see each other.
Ira: "You don't have to do this ya know..."
Y/n: "and why not?"
Ira: "You still love me..."
I scoffed in embarrassment for him.
Y/n: "Me? Love you? N-no..."
What was happening?! I just stuttered! I hope he didn't notice-
Ira: "You stuttered..."
Y/n: "LOOK! LEMME JUST GET OVER WITH THIS!"
I took out a wand thing that I found in the back of Johnnys draw back in Splendorius. I think it sets of an emergency bomb somewhere on Earth and Splendorius. I showed it to him and he gasped in shock. Now I've got him.
Ira: "T-that's..."
Y/n: "Yep! You know I could use this and everything would slowly disappear... never. to. be. seen. again"
Ira: "Y-Y/n... You don't understand.. That's REALLY dangerous!"
Y/n: "Well don't worry.. You might not even live to see it.."
I slowly stepped towards him with an evil grin on my face. I heard screams in my head telling me to stop. Telling me that I love him and wouldn't even dream of hurting him. I fell down to the floor with.. tears? They were streaming down my face as I made a hard decision that could ruin everything.

Iras pov:
She was going to do it. End me right here, right now. Until.. She suddenly fell to the floor holding her head.
Me: "Y/N!!"
I could feel myself walking towards HER not thinking of what may happen if I make one wrong move. I kneeled next to her and hugged her. She cried on my shoulder...
Y/n: "Ira I-"
Me: "It's okay..."
Y/n: "It's hard... With everything..."
Me: "I know... Let it out..."
Y/n: "I cannot do this without you... I cannot...Okay! I cannot....I love you Ira..."
Me: "I love you too... and will forever."
We sat there in silence until Dina joined the hug and let out a sigh of relief because her friends were okay.

Me: "We should leave..."
Y/n: "Uhm Ira..."
Me: "Y-yeah..."
Okay. Now I'm scared.
Y/n: "The bomb... I accidentally..."
Okay. If I said that I was scared before, that was an understatement. I'M TERRIFIED!!
Me: "W-WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!"
I grabbed her hand while she grabbed Dina and pulled her close.
Y/n: "WAIT! I'LL TELEPORT US TO EARTH BUT IT MIGHT MESS UP!"
Me: "WE'LL FIND EACH OTHER!"
Y/n: "YOU GO BACK TO SPLENDORIUS ANS FIND THE GIRLS! I'LL GO TO EARTH AND FIND MARMO!"
She wasn't really considering going by herself?! She kissed me 'goodbye' and handed Dina over to me. She teleported away.
Dina: "Y/n?"
Me: "Don't worry. She'll be back but right now we have to get to Maya and the others."
Dina clapped her hands together in excitement and we teleported to Splendorius. I hope Y/n's okay...

Marmos pov:
Hm. Where could those girls be. I only remember some of what they look like. Cassie has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Effy has dark brown hair with bright greenish blue eyes. Where could they be? The sun was rising soon and school would start in about an hour. How am I supposed to find them?!

Bel: "Can I leave?"
Me: "Sure. But don't leave me here on Earth alone. Go eat breakfast somewhere or something."
Bel: "Fine. But don't take long!"
He walked away from me with his hands in his pockets. I also started to walk away in the direction of the 'rich kids neighbourhood' I had a feeling that they would live here and I was right. The two biggest houses surrounded by trees near the end of the neighbourhood were facing each other. I walked up to the gate. Wait. A gate really? Anyway, I saw Cassie and Effy who looked like they were communicating through phone. Now I just have to wait...

It's been about 3 mins and the girls walked out of there houses. They better listen to me because I didn't sit here for nothing. But they have school? They walked up to the gate and when they saw me they were shocked.
Cassie: "Do I know you from somewhere?"
Effy: "Why are you here exactly? This is a private area."
Not really. Not if it has a massive gate showing off the two houses and cars in your driveway.
Me: "I'm the teacher, from your lesson the other day. The cover?"
Cassie: "No no no. Our cover teacher has dark blue hair and she-"
Me: "LOOK! I'm that teacher and I need your help with Y/n!"
Effy: "Okay I believe you, but what about her?"
Me: "She needs help! And if you don't your world and Splendorius could be in BIG trouble!"
Cassie: "WHAT?! I always liked that other place..."
Effy: "What can we do to help?"
Me: "We're gonna need the others. And a lot of people..."

Author:
Everyone has a job to do. Ira and Dina teleported to the girls to try and find a solution. Y/n was in Earth while she frantically looked for something to stop the bomb going off. Marmo and her sneaky ways haven't gone how she planned them to so now she has to make up what she's done. The police are out searching for everyone since they all disappeared without saying anything. Will they make it in time?

Btw the next chapter is going to take a while since I really don't want to drag anything on and it's full of a lot of stuff XD.
Thank you for reading! :)