Chapter 2

I own nothing!!! everything that was in the books belongs to J.K. Rowling. Otherwise, it's mine.
Also I would like to thank @CursedTeen for being the first person to vote and add this story to their reading list!!
________________________________________________________________________________
Two Months Earlier:
Annika wasn't having a great day. She was rejected by HLM fashion for the fifth time and couldn't believe the reason why. It was due to the fact that she had too much makeup on, and wore very revealing clothes. If anything Annika thought that she was too beautiful to model for that company. "They will regret turning me down, I'll find a way to the top and when I do HLM will be begging me to work for them", Annika addmited to herself. With that in her mind, Annika got a notification on her phone about Draco Malfoy. He is her absolute crush and has been voted hottest bachelor for three years in a row. She opened her phone and read the news letter.
England's Hottest Bachelors Reveal Secret Life!!!
On the 25th of June, these three bachelors are going to announce their new hotel and give away their private life. Some are rumoured to be in a relationship more so Mr. Malfoy. So sorry ladies better rearrange your dream boards. The press conference will be held at the Ruby Serpent Hotel.
She couldn't believe that Draco Malfoy could be in a relationship, "that b***h is going to pay", Annika muttered. She soon realized that no one knows who this mystery women is and that anyone can be her. So she devised a plan to tell her family that she is engaged to Draco and then convince them to hold the reunion at the Ruby Serpent during the press conference. Then when they get there Annika was going to seduce him until he falls for her. Before she knew it, Annika was buying an engagement ring to fool her family.

The first box was crossed off her list

The first box was crossed off her list. When she got home she yelled, "MOM, DAD, I'M GETTING MARRIED TO DRACO MALFOY".  with that Annika also told them half her plan with having the reunion at the hotel and have her engagement party there. " Don't tell anyone okay, he wants announce it to the world at the press conference." And with that they started planning the reunion.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, it's supposed to be a backstory (somewhat) I'm also going to be taking a couple of weeks off from writing because I need to catch up on my sleep so... ya. Truth be told I wanted towrite this chapter in POV but I was already halfway through and I was lazy so I'm doing the next one in the characters POV. Let me know if I shouldn't.