CHAPTER FOUR

The next time I opened my eye I was on my bed and I had a very awful head ache.

I sat upright and I saw Dad and Uncle also unconscious and Tritons stare like a needle piercing me.

"What?"

He said nothing, he just diverted his attention outside.

"Who are you triton?" I asked a question no one could ask,

"I do not know"

"What do you mean?"

"I only recall my name and my fathers face and presence, but I can't remember anything else"

"Do you know who triton is ? According to Greek mythology, you're the son of Poseidon and a god of the sea"

He looked at me and left.

I sighed heavily.

As he left a man entered, he seemed to be intellectual of some sort,

"How do you get here"

"How did you find him?"

"He was frozen in ice, and done come asking me questions. Answer mine first!"

"Sorry. I'm Chesterfield a marine biologist. I also studied a bit of history too.

Well miss...."

"Alex"

"Ah...miss Alex, what you have here is a god suffering from partial amnesia. He will recall with time but I don't know how long"

"But gods aren't real"

"But Triton is real right?"

"Yes?" I was uncertain of a my answer at this point,

"Then its better you guys hand him over to those who'd understand him better, let's see what he can do, his capabilities, his weakness. Let's know how we can use him to our benefit and contain him. He can work without getting tired. He has immeasurable strength and wisdom. He has no weakness. He's immortal, what else do we need!?"

"Mr chesterfield I thank you for your concern but he isn't a lab experiment and he is definitely no god. How long habe you been watching us?' I asked

"Since you arrived with him"

"Leave and don't show up again, or I'll call the cops and have you arrested"

"Good day Alexandria"

"Get out"

I haven't been clear about myself, I love fun and all, I'm easy going and all, I'm shy around new people and in some situations but most at times I'm bold.

But who the hell is Triton? Frozen in solid ice and didn't melt, if he's the god of the sea why didn't he wake up or break it, where was his father then? Where was Poseidon? Or his uncle Zeus?

And how am I supposed to believe a Greek for suffers from amnesia. It was crazy to say out loud for real.

"Do you trust me?" He asked as I approached him starring at the ocean,

"No" I said with a little frown,

Dude we basically just met how can I trust you? I don't even know who you are or where you're from...

He chuckled and looked at me "you should"

He looked down at Sakhery on his right and be smiled broadly, and they held hands, he stretched his hands out to me, and as I received it he jumped lifting us both like we were a little piece of paper and into the water,

I panicked and looked at him in fear,

Humans don't breathe under water Einstein...

I didn't even realize I wasn't getting wet, Sakhery my and Prehistoric laughed as o struggled holding my breathe.

He tapped my back and I let out a breathe and he laughed,

I didn't drown I could breathe, air, I wasn't soaked. It was then it sank in, he mad some sort of air bubble.

Being relaxed I could marvel at the ocean, the fishes and everything.

"You've done this before " I looked at Sakhery,

"I'll never tell" he said laughing a little bit and he did same also.

Fishes moved around us and sea animals made the walk in water so beautiful.

We arrived back on shore and mom and Sean looked worried,

She took Sakhery with her, and Sean walked up to me,

"We are leaving tomorrow" he said.

"But..."

"Its not safe Alex, especially not with him" he didn't want to hear what I had to say, he just left,

"They don't trust me"

"Dude you're intimidating to be very honest and moving under water like that doesn't prove safe to anyone"

"So you guys believe I'm a threat?"

I couldn't say anything,

How's it possible he came out of the water and his English so polished, I thought he'd speak only Greek if he was a Greek god...

This was more complicated, very complicated.

"Are you the god of the sea?"