3 -Rachel-

After class. Finally the time has come for Bam to see Rachel.

Finally! I can see Rachel again. Bam thought to himself.

"You look happy~" said Khun.

"Yeah! I can finally see Rachel after a year." Bam then smiled.

"... Well were going home now. Goodluck!"

"Mm! Take care~" Bam said as he waved his hand while leaving the room. Khun waved back.

"Hmp! The black turtle is going to see his turtle?"

"Just what is wrong with your language Rak? Want me to teach you language again?"

"Im not that stupid! You blue turtle!"

"Just why the heck are you calling us turtle?"

"Huh? Dunno."

".............." the two of them just stared with each other. "Let's just go home." Khun said as he pick up his bag.

"Blue turtle! Can we buy some choco bar?"

"Again!?"

I wonder who this Rachel is? To be chase by Bam with sincerity. She must be deserving of that sincerity. Augh! Why do i feel irritated?

Meanwhile Bam.

While walking towards the entrance Bam saw a girl standing near the pole. He then called. "Ra-Rachel?"

The girl then look back at him. "Bam..."

Bam was so happy he came running to her and hug her tight. "I missed you Rachel!"

Rachel was a little surprised but she hugged him back anyway. The two of them talked to each other as they walk home.

"Rachel... Why didn't you tell me that you're going to transfer?"

"I..." i don't want you to know." i just felt suffocated so i transfered."

"Oh... I see... Then are you okey now?"

Rachel smiled at him. "Yeah..."

Bam... Why? Just why did you follow me? If your here... I.... Rachel said to herself as she tighten her fist.

"Glad to hear that!" Bam smiled to her.

"Yeah..."

That night at Bam's house.

Im glad that i saw Rachel again! He said to himself as he can't stop smiling because of happiness. "I wonder if we can go home again like this from now on?" he said as he lay on his bed.

Oh! Right, the legend earlier what was it again? Tower of God...? If i remember the girl in the story entered the tower to see the stars... He then look at the night sky in the window. Stars....hmm... And a while later he fell asleep.

He began to dream.

In his dream he was inside a dark place and a familiar voice of a girl called to him. "Bam... Im sorry.... Im sorry" the girl said but he didn't see her face clearly.

Who?

The scene in his dream then suddenly began to change. Now he is inside the train. "Bam... Will you..." a guy with a blue hair talked to him.

As he was seeing this dream he was surprised as to see that the guy whose talking to him look a lot like Khun.

Khun-san...?

Morning comes. At school.

While Rak and Khun was talking to each other Bam stared at Khun. He really look like Khun-san...

Khun noticed Bam was looking at him. "Is something wrong Bam?"

"HUH? Ah, No. It's nothing." let's just forget about it...

"By the way~ did you saw Rachel yesterday?" Khun ask Bam.

"Yeah, we talked a lot since it's been a year." Bam said while looking so happy.

That smile is too nice to be a guy's smile. "Im glad it went well~" Khun smiled at him.

"Yeah!"

Break time.

Oh! "K-Khun-san, Rak-san. Can you go with me to the shopping district after school?"

"Hm? Got something to buy?"

"I was thinking of buying Rachel a present."

"Hmm... Okey. Count me in!" What a devoted guy... Those eyes are somehow making me jealous of Rachel. I wonder how it feels being chased by a person who likes you so much... Khun wondered to himself.

"What's this? You guys going somewhere?" Endorsi asked as she put her tray into Bam's table again. "Let me join!"

"No way~ this is for guys ONLY." Khun said to her.

"Your going to buy some present for a girl right? Im a girl myself so you can count on me!" Endorsi said proudly.

"EH? your a girl? I thought you were some kind of gorilla?" Khun said as a joke.

"HUH!? Gorilla!? This beauty!?"

The four of them laugh as they eat together

It's fun being like this! Bam said to himself as he was happy that he found friends that he can rely on.

And so after class.

"What the heck! That was so tiring~" Endorsi grumbled as she put her arm around Bam's shoulder. "I didn't know buying presents could be this exhausting..."

"Yeah, now i need some choco bar!" Rak said.

"Then how about we eat something before going home?" Bam suggested.

"Okey let's do that! Let's go at xxx. The food there is great" Khun agreed.

Wow Khun-san! That was fast! I guess they are really hungry... Bam said to himself and laugh silently.

The four of them walk to the place Khun recommended when Bam bump into someone.

"S-sorry...!"

"Bam...?" the guy said.

"HUH?" Bam's eyes widened.

"O-Oops!" Crap! I called him.

"Hansung Yu!" a girl then called.

"Hwaryun~" Hansung Yu waved at her.

Hwaryun grabbed Hansung Yu's arm. "What do you think your doing huh? Hansung Yu?" she whispered.

"I didn't do anything. I just bump into them!"

"Sorry for bumping to you." Hwaryun said and bowed to Bam. "were leaving Hansung Yu." hwaryun dragged Hansung Yu away to Bam.

"What was that?" Endorsi wondered.

Bam was also a little surprised since the guy called his name. Khun was wondering. He somehow heard what Hwaryun whispered.

"Anyway~ let's go and eat okey?"

"Yeah! Let's go turtles!" Rak said as he raise his right arm.

Those guys are weird... That blondie one even knows Bam name but Bam doesn't look like he knows them...hmm...? Khun wondered. Stalker maybe?

Meanwhile...

"I told you not to do something unnecessary!" Hwaryun said as she glared at Hansung Yu.

"I told you it's just an accident! I went there to buy a coffee!"

"HMMM? REALLY???"

"Y-yeah..." well some part of it...but, I shouldn't tell her that..."Hehehehe~"

Hwaryun sigh. Augh! I really can't trust this guy...

Tbc...