17 -Bam is the reason-

At Khun's house. Khun's room.

Bam and Khun was just looking at each other.

Im the reason? Bam asked himself. Confuse of what Khun means.

Khun look at Bam. He saw Bam was having a troubled face. He sighted. "Forget about it Bam. It's not that important anyway." He said as he clenched his fist.

Bam look straight at Khun's eyes. "Stop with that. Tell me honestly Khun. Did i hurt you?"

The room then became enveloped in silence the two just stared at each other.

"Do you remember the Legend about the Tower of God?" Khun asked breaking the silence in the room.

Bam became more cunfuse. As to why Khun suddenly talking about the Legend. "Yeah, I remember..." He answered.

"The legend talked about the guy who chased the girl he likes inside the tower. He chased her and met new friends along the way. Until they reached the top of the tower but, did you know? That, that is not the whole story of the legend?"

Bam who was still confused listened to Khun.

"The guy who chased the girl he likes met someone he can share his troubles, doubts and happiness. They climbed the tower protecting each other with their life. When the war begin between the irregular and the king. They were all severely injured but even though it's like that, the two doesn't stop to reach each others hand. As the tower started to crumble and reveal the New World. The two who felt their lives was about to come to an end, made a promised to each other. That if they were to be reincarnated they will search for each other and if they find each other again they will say the secret words that they kept for years."

After Khun told Bam the story. He look at him as he was having a serious and confuse face Khun can't help but chuckled. "Pfft!"

"Ah! Khun! Why are you suddenly laughing?" Bam blushed out of embarrassment.

"Nothing, Nothing." Khun said as he was still laughing.

Bam look at Khun. "Khun, that story..." Bam said as he wants to ask why Khun told him that.

Khun look at Bam and smiled. "... Well, i just want to tell you this. Isn't the other part of the story kind of sweet?"

Bam's eyes widened as he felt a saddness in Khun's eyes. "Khun..."

"hmm?"

"No. Nothing. You should rest so that you can come back to school soon. I'll take notes for you." He said as he pat Khun's head.

"Mm. Thank you for visiting."

Bam smiled as he stand from where he is sitting. As he was about to leave Khun's room. He look back at Khun, finding Khun was also looking at him. "Khun, if your not yet ready to tell me the reason... It's okey. I'll wait but, please don't keep it from me." Bam then smiled.

Khun's eyes widened. He was a little surprise to what Bam has just said. He didn't expect it at all. "Yeah. I'll do that." He said as he bowed his head down as he felt his cheeks blushed.

"Yeah! I'll try to come again tomorrow. Get well soon." Bam said as he left Khun's room.

"Oh, are you going home now?" Maschenny said as she saw Bam left Khun's room.

"Yes Ma'am." He said.

Maschenny smiled. "Just call me auntie." she said as she pat Bam's head. "Please take care of my son."

Bam smiled back and answered. "Yeah."

After Bam left. Maschenny came to Khun's room to check on him. "Khun..." She called as she opened the door slowly.