Hands 2 | TaeGi

Taehyung smiled back and whispered. "Forever, hyung. I want forever."

Forever? Yoongi had thought that that was what the younger had said when they had slept together a couple months ago. But every time he tried to approach him, Taehyung would find a way to avoid him.

It really upset the elder. It made him go back to his old ways; staying away from the other members, keeping to himself, and spending most of his time in his studio.

Yoongi normally would back off once someone would stop showing interest in him, but he just couldn't do that with Taehyung nor did he really want to.

Yoongi groaned as he shoved his notebook and pencil away, he couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. Especially in his studio where they had had sex for the first time.

Yoongi looked over at the couch and sighed. He grabbed his phone, put his face mask on and left his studio. He decided to walk to the cafe that was a couple blocks away from the company.

Yoongi pulled his hat further down to cover his ears. It was chilly out, one of the coldest afternoons they had had so far. Yoongi glared at all the couples he passed by. One of the couples, the man was laughing as the woman pouted and scolded him for something, all while trying to suppress a smile.

Yoongi rolled his eyes when she failed and they began to kiss. He kept walking, perking up a bit once the coffee shop was insight.

He took a deep breath and sighed out before he pulled the door open a second after he had been standing in front of it. It was pretty packed, luckily there were only two people in line before him who hadn't ordered yet. Yoongi tried not the think of Taehyung as he stood and waited.

-

"So, why did you ask me here, Taehyungie? You know, I've noticed you haven't really been yourself lately." Jimin said as he crossed one leg over the other and leaned back in his chair. Taehyung sighed as he eyed his hot chocolate. "Just... not feeling like myself I guess."

Jimin sighed and folded his hands over his knee. "Taehyungie... you know you can tell me anything, right?" Taehyung nodded and sighed. "It's about Yoongi-hyung." Jimin raised an eyebrow. "What about him?"

Taehyung turned red and stared at his cup intensely. "A couple weeks ago... He and I... well... ugh! I don't know if I can tell you here, hyung..." Taehyung said as he looked around the small coffee shop.

His eyes landed on the person who was waiting for his coffee, something about him was familiar. Jimin had changed the subject, he was now talking about their next comeback. Taehyung tried his best to keep up, but he was too focused on the man before him.

"Taehyungie?" Jimin asked as his eyes followed the younger's. "Do you know him?" Jimin asked. Taehyung turned and looked at the elder. "I'm not sure, hyung. Anyways, what were you saying about Namjoon-hyung?" Jimin started talking again. Taehyung was able to resume looking at the man for a little longer.

He watched as the man reached out to grab his cup. Taehyung gasped a bit as he immediately recognized his hands. Jimin looked at Taehyung before he looked back at the man Taehyung was staring at. "Taehyungie? Are you okay?"

Taehyung quickly hid his face once the man turned around. Jimin smiled and waved his hand. "Yoongi-hyung!" Yoongi's eyes slowly shifted over to the two boys. Yoongi blushed a bit as he looked at Taehyung who had his face turned to the side.

Yoongi sighed as Jimin continued to wave at him. He walked over to them and nodded at Jimin. "Hi, Jiminie." Yoongi looked down at Taehyung. Taehyung slowly looked up at him and turned red. Yoongi blushed a little bit. "Taehyung-ah." Yoongi said with a hint of bitterness. Taehyung mentally flinched at his cold tone. "H-Hi..."