✧˖*°࿐

helL0?

helL0?

His body seemed to float in an seemingly endless void. He thought that he'd already met his very unfortunate end. Somehow whoever's out there seemed to like fucking with him, huh? Markus heaved and puffed out a long sigh, sick and tired of all the bullshit that he has gone through. He had given his all to his beloved, even going as far as breaking the will of his 'creators' just to have them in his grasp; eliminated everything and everyone  who dared get in the way of their love.

Only for that asshole he so called his beloved to heartlessly delete him from the program which held him prisoner.

Bitterness filled the entirety of his body. All that work done for some ungrateful bastard. Oh how he loathes his ill fate, prompting to just accept his end.

Or so he thought.

Soon enough a bright light engulfed him; perhaps a God out there saw his suffering and decided to grant him mercy? Fuck if he knows. Hopefully,  this next "life" wouldn't be such a pain in the ass.

ૢ✧∘*

ellipsism

n.  sadness that you'll never be able to know how history will turn out

***

˖◛⁺⑅♡: this is honestly just a self-indulgent fic. monika is a great character and i felt that perhaps she did not deserve what she's gone through, and yes i do acknowledge that she did horrible and unspeakable things. this fic will be a bit angsty with elements of self-healing, romance and redemption. stay tuned and enjoy ! (image found on tumblr)