Coffe☕

As I woke up I remembered my conversation with Akiko. I look at the clock and realized it was 7:30. I then got out and went through my morning routine. Then I headed downstairs.

"Morning." I said to my mother and father.

"Hey champ. Here's your breakfast." Said my mother

"Thanks. So dad. Did my results come in?"

"Technically your a recommended student so your in already. For some reason you wanted to show off and take the exam. And you Melee weapon license is here." Said my father.

"Mm thanks. That means I can finally carry my Kunai. By the way is it possible if I umm. Take a peek at the results?" I asked while strapping a kunai pouch to me.

"Why?"

"I just wanna see how many points I got."

"Hmm okay." He then handed me his tablet. My eyes scrolled threw the H section looking for Hatake. I found it. She's in class 1a like me.

"Thanks dad. Anyway I have an outing today so bye." I said heading out the door.

"Tell Akiko to tell her dad I said hi." My father said sipping his coffe. I blushed then flew off.

I made it to Akiko's home at 8:01.

As I landed I saw her standing defiantly at her door.

"Your late Baka." She said.

"Sorry." I noticed she was wearing a long sleeve shirt with the number '501st' printed on it. She was wearing jeans shorts and some black converse.

"You look nice." I complemented.

"Whatever. Let's get going." She said blushing as we walked to the cafe.

We took a seat and both ordered coffee.

"So what are your hobbies." I asked causally.

"Kunai training, listening to music and pissing of my brother." She said.

"Oh you have a weapons licence?"

"Yeah I got it two weeks ago."

"Good that means we can train for U.A."

"We don't even know if we're in yet.",

"Actually I got in on recommendations but wanted to take the exam for my self. Plus my dad works at the school so I took a look and were in the same class." I explained.

"How unfortunate." She said.

"You need to work on your attitude y'know."

"I know. I've been like this for a long while so it's gonna be difficult to shake off."

"I'm not telling you to do that. I'm only saying make sure they the other person knows that you care about there feelings." I elaborated.

"Oh."

The waiter can with our coffees

"So how about tommorow we start training. School starts in 2 weeks." I said.

"Ummm... Sure. Not I want to but since you insist I have no other option." She said.

"Whatever."

We continued with small talk. I then payed and we left.

"Wat you wanna do now." I asked.

"I dunno you invited Baka." She said.

"Hmm. Wanna go to my place. My parents are going to leave and I need to babysit my sister." I said.

"Why not. Are we taking your shortcut." She asked. I then unleashed my wings to the frightening of the people near us.

"Is that even a question." I then grabbed her and flew to my house.

I landed then put her down.

"Nice place." She muttered. We walked inside to see my sister on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Eri." I said.

"Izu-nii." She ran to me and hugged my feet.

"Oh well aren't you the cutest little thing." Cooed Akiko.

"How come she gets the nice side of you?" I asked.

"URASAI."

"Ugh. Eri this is Akiko. Akiko this is Eri." I said.

"Hiya. Are you hid girlfriend?" Asked the little brat.

"W-what n-no of course not." Stuttered the Neko.

"Yeah what she said. Anyway let's go watch some TV."

After the introductions we sat on the couch and watched some TV. It was now late in the night and not Akiko was asleep.

"Akiko. Akiko." I called attempting to awaken her.

"Mm." She groaned.

"Eri. I'm gonna take her home okay. Go to your room. I'll be back soon." I instructed. She obeyed.

"Akiko." I said shaking her

"Mmm. What." Her eyes fluttered open.

"Zawa-kun?" She called.

"I'm taking you home."

"*Yawn.* Okay."

We headed outside as I flew off to her home.

I landed and knocked on the door. I was greeted by a tall blonde male.

"Who are you and what are you doing with my sister." Asked the male.

"Izuku Aizawa. I'm taking her home."

"Oh. What do you plan to do with my sister."

"Nii-san, I'm not a little girl y'know." Whined Akiko.

"I'm simply taking her home I'll be going now."

I took off and flew home.

10 minutes later

After completing my nightly routine I texted Akiko

Dark Angel- hey wanna train tommorow.

Kitty Kat- Sure why not.

Dark Angel- Cool I'll pick you up at 5:00

Kitty Kat- sure. GN

Dark Angel- GN.

I then went to bed.

3rd person

And so for the two weeks they had they trained hard and well. Sometimes in public they try to stab eachother to build there reflexes. It worked. Over time they became the best of friends. They see each other one say or another. Whether it be face time of in real life. They're families have also rekindled there friendships. Shota and Emi had known Kakashi and Rin since highschool. Do far things are looking good for izuku and Akiko.

Words 912

Posted 28/7/2020