U.A.

3rd person

It's a day before school. Our protagonists have trained hard and well. But unfortunately they're having an argument. But they don't argue like normal people. They were both locked in a battle of Taijutsu and kenjutsu. Izuku though us better but it's usual the one who's right that wins. They're arguing over whether or not they should walk or fly to school.

"Why can't we just fly there." Exclaimed Akiko lunging at the angel.

"Because I wanna have a normal school life." He retorted.

"But we're gonna be late."

They didn't realize they were clashing in the living room where the too families watched. None of them dared intervene.

Sooner or later Akiko slip up and Izuku got behind her and she yielded.

"Fine we'll walk tommorow. Can we atleast fly home" She pouted.

"Hahaha. I win. And sure. Sometimes" Exclaimed the angel.

"*Clap* that was impressive. Your even better than us now." Said Kakashi.

"Ah my boy is strong." Said his mother.

"Same with my daughter." Said Rin.

They both blushed in embarrassement.

Timeskip cuz I be lazy

Izu p.o.v.

As we walked through U.A.s gate we were given stares immediately. Due to us both having swords strapped to out waists. We then made our way to 1a where we were met with an enormous door.

As we stepped in Akiko tried stabbing me with a kunai but I intercepted with my sword by drawing in out slightly.

"Seriously was that necessary."

"URASAI."

We took seats at the back.

Soon my dad came in. We headed down to the field.

"Izuku. Through this ball." He said throwing it to me.

I set the ball on fire with a slow burn and threw it. The fire acted as propulsion.

"1000m. Stop half assing it or your grounded." He threatened.

Everyone was shocked.

"All right." I spread my wings and threw the ball. I formed a ring around my mouth and inhaled. I felt a tingling then I exhaled a massive fire ball. I then used my 10 ft wings the strengthen it.

"Orbit. Nice." Said my father

"That's impossible." Said someone.

"Nothing is impossible in this world." I said retracting my wings. As I walked back to my group Akiko attempted to stab me again. I blocked with my own Kunai. She tried multiple times progressing with every move. I block another then grabbed her hand and kneed her in the stomach. She fell to the ground.

"Oi that was very out of place. Especially to hurt a woman." Shouted the blue hair kid on known as Iida

She got up.

"Next time just pin me to the ground." She said stretching.

"Iida. How a about you shut up." I exclamaimed..

"I cannot ignore that you attacked a girl."

"What happens if you fight a Villain who's a girl. Gonna pull you punches. Or are you looking down on me." Said Akiko looking away.

"I umm. Still he had no right."

"Calm down Iida. They're just training."

"But sir they're not allowed to carry weapons."

"They have licences."

He then sighed in defeat. The rest of the went on without a hitch. The teachers had work to do so we were left with. A free session.

"Hey let's get to know each other." Shouted a red haired kid.

And like that everyone began introduced themselves. Then they looked at Akiko.

"You no reason to tell you anything." She said arrogantly.

I took out a Kunai and pressed it to her neck.

"Akiko Hatake. I like pissing off my brother and training. My quirk is Neko." She said hurriedly. I trained her in the only way possible. I trained her to hell so they if she's rude I train her even harder.

"Better. Izuku Aizawa. I like my little sister and training. I have three quirks there you'll find out sooner or later." I instructed removing the Kunai.

"A. It's impossible to have 3 quirks. And why did you.do that." Asked Mina Ashido.

"I have my wings. Fire and healing. And this is none of your business." I said

"Cool you have wings?" Asked a black haired girl.

I then summoned them.

Then I breathed fire and burned my hand. Then I healed it.

"See."

"Zawa-kun stop showing of." Said Akiko.

"Hush Akiko. Anyway any other questions."

"Yeah why did you dye your hair." Asked a midget. I froze.

"Zawa-kun calm down." Said Akiko. I realized that my wings were burning.

"That's none of your business." I growled.

"It is. Your our classmate." Said Uraraka.

"It's not hair dye. It's chemicals. Didn't always have his wings. He was captured at a young age and experimented on. The capture's modified his genome and he sprouted wings. He survived because of his healing quirk. They killed his parents but the was able to save his sister." Akiko explained as I retracted my wings.

"Oh. We're sorry." Said Uraraka.

"It's okay. I'm over it"

Akiko merely looked down. She hasn't had a good life either. She was previously in an abusive relationship with a guy named Sasuke. She felt and still feels worthless. You learn a lot about someone within two weeks.

The rest of the day was normal. Everything was fine

Words 872

Posted 28/7/2020