Part 5

Imagine you are a leader, now you need to find a mate.
Which cat would you like to choose?
Choose a Tom if you're a She-cat, choose a She- cat if you're a Tom.

A: Snowfeather, she is quite ambitious and begging you to choose her to be deputy, she is also intelligent and always helps you.
B: Softcloud: she is caring and kind, but sometimes she would argue with you.
C: Goldeneye, he is helpful and humorous, but he just like to make himself dirty.
D: Tigerfur, he is strong and loyal, but he likes to keep secrets deep in his heart, no one knows what he is thinking.

After you choose your mate, it's time to choose your deputy:
A: of course choosing my mate!!!
B: a cat that is as intelligent as your mate and you think he/she is better that your mate.

If you choose A/D, read here (I mean the choose your mate part)

You choose A, your mate to be your deputy.
Your mate just simply killed you by a badger, he/she leads you to a place full of badgers and ran away and pushed you towards the badgers. He/she wanted to become leader!!!

You choose B, another cat to be your deputy.
After you chose this cat, your mate was furious, he/she just led this cat to a trap and killed him/her. And you made your mate to be deputy. Your mate just simply killed you by a badger, he/she leads you to a place full of badgers and ran away and pushed you towards the badgers. And you died like Tigerstar, you could not use your nine lives because you bled too much. Your wanted to become leader!!!

If you choose B/C, read here.
You choose A, your mate to be deputy.
Many moons later, you died nine times (not killed by your mate). Your mate was a good leader, just like Bluestar/Firestar. The cats liked he/she very much. After many moons, she died too, and joined StarClan with you.

You choose B, another cat to be deputy.
This cat died before you and you chose your mate to be deputy.Many moons later, you died nine times (not killed by your mate). Your mate was a good leader, just like Bluestar/Firestar. The cats liked he/she very much. After many moons, she died too, and joined StarClan with you.

Lol, don't scold me, you will die in any selection. :)