Approved

2 years later~

So many things had change since those times. There are so many idols that coming out from their closet and also from their "hidden relationship"

It all thanks to jisoo and y/n case. They both are superior and known world wide because of their same sex relationship.

Throughout those years, blackpink has disbanded and sign into other entertainment called P Nation😏Lisa and jennie also came out with their relationship. And as always the reaction from the public are mix. Some are happy, some are sad especially fan boys and some is just utterly disgusted.

Bighit entertainment also now become Jin Hit entertainment along with RM as his assistant. The boys has been great since then. They already got married with each other except (put one bts member here) because he hasn't found the "special someone" yet.

How about SM entertainment?? Don't worry it's still the same with RV still being the only girl group there. The members hasn't come out yet and the reason is still unknown.

Kpop industry has been in a whole ride of roller-coaster in 2 years. Crazy isn't it??

"Babe" y/n slowly walk towards jisoo who happen to finish her photo shoots not long ago.

They both embrace each other in a warm hug considering that they haven't meet for the past 2 months because of their busy schedule and y/n who had tours around the Asia.

The staff who saw their interactions were brought into awww and some of them even brought to tears and hit each other arms.
(That me in the corner ehem)

"I miss you" jisoo said as she let go of the hug and steal a kiss from y/n which widen y/n smile

"I miss you more n more" y/n said as she pout which really cute in jisoo eyes. They both stare into each other eyes intensely.

The staffs already went out to give them space when the current situation happen. They also purposely close the door so that no one disturb their sweet moments.

"Are you hungry? " y/n ask while caressing jisoo hair while jisoo nod her head cutely

"Let's go eat chicken then??" y/n ask with her sweet smile knowing that her girlfriend obsession with chicken especially fried chicken.

"Kajja!!" jisoo excitedly said while start doing her weird dance which embarrassed y/n but at the same time make her smile too.

"Aigoo.... My baby is so cute" y/n said as she stare at her girlfriend who seems to really enjoy eating her chicken. She's been eating various types of chicken for the past 15 minutes which y/n didn't mind because she want to spoil her with her own money.

Y/n smile even more thinking marrying jisoo one day. She chuckle a bit imagining that her children will be obsessed towards chicken same as their mother. Y/n shake her head in disbelief with her thoughts while chuckling.

Y/n patiently wait for jisoo to finish her chicken and sometimes wipe some of the sauces that stick on jisoo cheeks. Y/n play with her phone a bit to distract herself while waiting for jisoo

"Baby" jisoo cutely called her

"Hmm?? Finish already babe??" y/n ask as she look up from her phone to take a look at jisoo.

Jisoo nod and after that they both went to the casher to pay and went to the mall. They both spend most of their times there.

Especially at clothing sections...... In which they got into a bit argument because no one want to lose about who gonna pay