chapter5: facing reality

Shikan woke up to Boruto and the guy's knocking at his door. Come in! He get's out his bed and brushed his teeth. Wanna hangout with us? Yeah why not. Shikan grabbed his clothes and put them on. Just so you know, bad boy's for life. They looked at Shikan confused to why he said that. Uh okay then. They started to walk back to the village until they noticed someone being picked on. Hey you should fight someone who's your own size! Oh look it's a hero, HAHAHAHAHA what's he gonna do be us up? Let me show you a new move i've learned. Fire style: fireball jutsu! Shikan looked at the ground and rolled his eye's. Amateurs. He sunt the jutsu his way but Shikan just walked through the entire thing. You know wind style has an amazing technique, it gaurds me from idiotic people! Shikan rushed to the guy and looked down on him. Ehheh! Hey leave him alone! He heard a girl scream out from the back. She ran up to Shikan and tried to slap him. He caught her hand and threw it away. You shouldn't bully anyone. We do what we want! Shikan clutched his fist and looked down. You shouldn't tunt anyone stronger than you, Mitsuki said leaning on a tree. Let him go then we won't bother you. Shut up! The boy from earlier rushes to Shikan but he sunt him into his own dimension. Nooo! Everyone rushed to Shikan and the other's but he created a Chidori to rip the ground apart. CHIDORI! AGH! Was that really necessary, Boruto said to him. Yeah, it was buddy. They walked away hearing them cry out. Were falling! Help help. He reached out and kunai's shot out pinning them to a tree. The ground started caving in and the tree start's to lean into the creator. Damn it! Shikan started to rush to them and jumped off from the tree with the people. The girl looked him in the eye's and saw something in him. He threw the people to safety and went back to his group. Keep walking, someone's stalking us. Everytime we chose to hangout we alway's end up in a fight! PLANETARY DEVASTATION! Shikan thought in his head. KUMAI! He sent all of them where the stalkers were. Wha! The stalker's turned around to see the guy's putting them to sleep. Put your hand's up! Shikan raised his hand's and they arrested him. AGH! Why are you trying to lock me up? He summoned some lightning chakra and broke lose. He knocked the guy's down. They jumped back and started to summon fire ball's.  Ninja art: FIRE FIST JUTSU! He touched everyone in the stomach erupting them. GUAAAH! They threw up. Hahaha! Idiot racists! What do you mean racist? They hate all Uchiha's! He felt other's present's and got shot up with arrow's, kunai, and shiriken's. GAAAAAH! SHIKAN! Mitsuki hit the men who attacked him and they fell to there knee's. Gaah! He fell down and the tools pierced his entire body. Agh! He passed out. Oh no' not shikan!