Chapter four

• Draco's POV •

Theodore Nott was an asshat.

Nobody in the high end pureblood family legacies wanted anything to do with him. He was 13 and somehow was already a womaniser. Draco hated his guts. His stupid gelled brown hair slicked back, and the gross smirk that was always adorned on his face.

And there he was just leaning against the bookshelves in the common room, eating an apple. It appears his giant ego thought himself as cool, Draco just thought of him as a git who has a crush on Olivia.

I mean, don't get Draco wrong, there was nothing wrong with Liv. But she was far too pure and sweet for someone as soul sucking as Nott.

"I'm just saying, Malfoy, I don't know why you don't snatch Kensington up. I might have to give her a go if you don't, man." His ugly smirk remains on his face as he can sense Draco's anger.

Blaise puts an arm on Draco to stop him from lunging. "She isn't an object to be snatched up nor should you give any girl a 'go.'" He snarls.

Theodore laughs and throws the Apple core away tirelessly.

Malfoy sighs and thanks Blaise. "He's an ass, but Liv is smart and won't fall for whatever the bloke thinks he has going for him." Blaise's words brightened Draco's mood.

Before the boys can continue the conversation, a familiar and loveable voice shouts. "Look out below!"

Draco turns on instinct, and watches his best friend rush down the stairs as if her life depended on it. Olivia uses Draco as a shield.

At first he's confused until Pansy storms down the stairs, with neon green hair. And a look of fury on her face.

Draco stretches his arms out to protect Liv. "Liv I asked for sheen hair not green hair!" She screeches.

Unfortunately for Pansy she wasn't as quick as Draco and huffs before giving up. At that moment, Daphne walks down in fits of laughter.

"You look like a damn tree." Tears stain her cheeks as she's laughing way too hard.

Pansy glares and snarks. "Can someone please fix this before I snap."

Liv smiled sheepishly and murmurs an incantation under her breath. Pansy's neon green locks are replaced with her original charcoal coloured hair, an attractive shine sitting comfortably.

Daphne sighs. "I was digging the green." She chuckled but quickly shut up after the look she received from Pansy. Liv steps aside from Draco as Crabbe and Goyle join them.

"Anyone up for an exploration of the castle?" Blaise asks his friends. He's met with an immediate yes and they head to breakfast.

***

The gang decide to head through the the courtyard following their Charms classroom. Jade green shrubs littered the floor, overgrown vines looked like it came from a Renaissance painting.

A beautiful grand water fountain sat proudly in the middle. Groups of students from every house were sitting on the cobblestone flooring gossiping.

The Slytherin group continue on their way, the courtyard wasn't overly spacious. They make their way through the large grass covered oval, where their flying lesson had taken place.

As they came to the castle entrance, Draco whispers. "Are you feeling 180%?" To Liv.

Her lips part into a grin. "181% even!" He laughs at how happy she looked. He liked it when she was happy.

The group eventually resign at the Black Lake. The soft, tuffs of grass acting as pillows. They sprawl out and admire the view.

Daphne and Blaise chuckle as they notice Pansy enchanting small ants on Crabbe and Goyle, causing them to shriek and jump every few minutes.