How it all began *Prologue*

It all started in a hospital when your mother gave birth to- wait we don't need to go that far back. You and Dave  met each other long before your crush began. It was a sunny spring day when you had that fateful in counter with your soon to be flush crush. Your father had sat down on a bench to rest while you ran around chasing squirrels and rats. You notices a boy sitting next to his older brother. You, being the happy child you are, ran over to greet the sad looking boy. "Hello! " Y/n screeched shocking the albino pair. You look up at the boy and give him the biggest smile you can muster. "I'm Y/n, what's your name? "

*Dave's Pov:
She is so cute. Her smile looks so innocent and her e/c (eye color) is so pretty. I want to play with her but Bro might me again if I talk to another stranger. I look up at him expecting an answer and receiving a grumble and a smirk. I turn to the sweet young maiden. "Dave's the name, irony is my game. " She giggles, her laugh is so cute.

*Your swwag Pov*:
We walk to the playground and decide asking questions would be better than playing. " So what color do you vibe with? " Dave questions. His name fits him so well, such a basic name for an extraordinary guy, it's ironic really. Oh wait he asked a question! "Um it's uh f-f/c, yeah f/c" ( favorite color) He looks at me and his face flushes pink for a moment. " Cool. Mines red." He gently says to me, a little nervousness  in his voice. I decide If it's my turn for a question. "So, how old are you? " "Six, how about you short stack? " He asked making fun of my height. "I'm not short! Your just a giraffe! And I'm five you idiot.. "

*gay voice from the sky Pov*:
Your outburst slowly turns into mumbles. He smiles at you before you both break out into laughter. You asked each other loads of questions before realizing how much time had actually passed. Your father walked over to get you because the sun was setting. You didn't want to leave Dave so your guardians agreed to exchange numbers. Ever since that sunny day the two of you have become an ironic duo attached at the hip, best friends. You'd visit each other all the time and laugh as he sung his sick beats to you. You guys became friends with other kids online and your feeling got stronger everyday that passed. This is the story if an Ironic love.

Sorry that's it's so short. It's just the beginning so the next parts will be longer. Thank you so much for reading my story and I hope you patiently wait for part one.