The future of your love

*Y/n's POV*
    Dave and I are currently sitting in his apartment bedroom, drinking apple juice and vibing together. We were just about to start jamming with his sick beats when bro strided into the small room. "Dave roof- oh, hey lil lady, when did ya get here?" The tall shaded man asks. I think for a moment, wanting to be correct in my answer. "Probably for a few hours, Bro." I respond as he nods, looking at Dave as they have a silent  conversation. David, my boi, my bro, my hopefully lover- I mean um- hahahaha nvm lol... But anyway, he turns to me. "Hey Y/n I think you should probably get home before your dad starts getting worried." He's right, I probably should be getting back home, but he did say this very suddenly, wonder why. "Ok bye Bro, love you Dave! " I say while walking out, bro nods as Dave properly says goodbye. I walk outside and start making my way home.

*Dave's POV* (slight trigger warning for abuse)

  She walks out as I wave, when the door shuts I'm suddenly pinned to the floor. "Hey lil man, next time you have someone over tell me!" He yells before grabbing my arm and dragging me up to the roof as lil cal appears behind me. He throws my body to the ground, almost falling off the ledge before getting up. He slid my sword to me from the ground and the battle began.
                    Vv*Time Skip*vV

My body now ached with bruises and cut marks all over. I rolled over in my bed, agony over flowed my body as the sheets were dyed a dark red. I cry softly, not wanting Bro to hear me, and slowly fall asleep thinking of what Y/n is doing. How would she feel if she knew? I don't want her to feel bad about my situation, I'm a big boy who doesn't need an angel's pity.