A day of pain

David Strider awoke this morning with a great pain filling his body. He slowly got up, stopping every few seconds to give his body a break, before stretching and going over to his computer. He looked at pesterchum to see two people online. It looked like John and one of those trolls were online. He decided to block the troll before saying hello to his friend. Clicking the gaymer tag CarcinoGeneticist.
TG: how do you guys keep finding me?

CG: OF COURSE I'M GOING TO KEEP FINDING YOU FUCKER. WHY WON'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU!

TG: ok first off, bro stop typing so big, it takes up half the readers phone.
TG: also how is screaming at me helpful?
CG: YOU STUPID BULGE MUNCHER! I'M TRYING TO FUCKING HELP YOU. BUT OF COURSE NONE  OF YOU STUPID HUMANS LISTEN. NOT YOU OR THAT STUPID JOHN HUMAN! YOU ALL JUST BLOCK ME, EVEN Y/N, BUT AT LEAST SHE TALKED TO US!

TG: ok so your still only yelling at me instead of "helping". if I wanted to get annoyed by someone I'd talk to Rose.
TG: also I'll have to tell y/n to start  blocking you quicker.
TurntechGodhead stopped pestering CarcinoGeneticist*
*TurntechGodhead blocked CarcinoGeneticist*

'Damn that guy is so annoying, now time to see what John said to me' Dave thought to himself. Clicking on his best buddy's Handle he quickly read over the hello. He answered with a 'sup' before having a long conversation with Eggie. John quickly ceased the chatting when the appy juice man began rapping. He decided to chat with y/n who came online while he was letting out his sick beats.
He messaged a quick " Hello babe ❤" Ironically to see how she'd react. Nothing. 'Hmmm, must be chatting with someone else I guess.' He shut of his PC before deciding to go get some apple juice. He limped out of his bedroom and over to the God room of food. He stopped, seeing a shadow by the stove and the sent of bacon suddenly filling his nose. He slowly moved towards the suddenly scary room to find his bro wearing an apron that read 'kiss the cook* ( I'm sorry I couldn't resist doing that) "umm Bro? What are you wearing? " A daring question for someone in his situation. "Oh shut up and sit down lil man" He began mumbling about the extra laying keeping his shirt clean. Dave made his way over to the table confused why his bother wanted him in the room. He sat down and suddenly a glass of apple juice was in front of him while lil cal sat next to him. He sighed know this was how bro acted after hurting him really bad. He'd do one nice thing to bribe him into not saying anything about the abuse.

While traped in his thoughts Dave didn't notice the plate off food in front of him. He also failed to notice how his Brother was talking to him until- "David did you hear me?!" The elder strider screamed. Suddenly coming back to reality Dave shuttered in fear. " I heard you Bro, but can you repeat yourself for the irony? " Bro sighs, knowing the younger of the two had heard nothing. He inhaled a second before restarting his conversation " Y/n can't come over for a few days, got it? We don't want her knowing about this, " Dave nodded in understanding what he meant. " Oh! Also you better eat before your food gets cold. After that you should get you wounds fixed. " Dave stayed silent for a bit and just sat there for a moment. He than grabbed his food and started eating. Today was going to be a long day.

Sorry for the lack of you and Dave interacting in this chapter. But don't worry you'll be in the next one lol, I hope your enjoying my lovely story.