❤️DOREAMON❤️

(All are shocked for Gian's words)
Gian:I created a song about me!
Shuzuka:oh!is it
Gian:yes!
Suneo:you are great gian ...
Gian: it's my pleasure and I am starting the song !!!
MY NAME IS GIAN. I AM VERY GOOD.NO ONE CAN CROSS ME..I AM VERY GOOD BOY........(loudly)
Nobita (p.o.v):Oh my God what is this Gian is doing .I will not at all listen to him Because his was singing very dirty.I can't tell him stop also what should I do now.......I can't hear if  I am closing my years also sound is coming what should I do now.
Shuzuka:gian can you stop singing !!!
Gian:why it's not nice aaa
Shuzuka:it's nice but I should leave
Nobita:ok bye all of you
Children:bye Nobita!
Nobita:thank you for coming......
(All of them left and back to their homes and all of them slept )
(Time skipped it was School time and all went to to school and it's playing time Nobita,shuzuka,gian,suneo  are playing catches and suddenly ball   fall in the mountain  which is backside of school four of the went to take the ball. they're searching .when nobita is searching he got one  ball in blue colour and He took it out  its blue cat robot.all thought that is a blue cat and all are saying .you take it and you take it then .Nobita  said I will request my mom and I will talk it to my house.he took that robot cat to home and asked his mom but his mom didn't allow him).
Nobita:please mom can I keep this blue cat robot with me?
Tamako:no !nobita you shouldn't...
Nobita:please mom.....
Tamako:ok but there is one condition?
Nobita:what is it ?
Tamako:you should take care of it
Nobita:ok mom
(He took  that robot into his room and placed in a cupboard  and he did something the robot  started talking with Nobita  and He was shocked.)
Robot:hi what is your name?
Nobita:my name is Nobita.....
Robot:what is my name?
Nobita:I don't know?
Robot:can you keep any name for me?
Nobita:ok then I will say you a name you say you like that are not?
Robot:ok!
Nobita:mechan!
Robot:I am a boy !
Nobita:oh!then your a man then your looking like a doracake so you name doreamon  which is Dora+man....
Robot:oh it's nice "my name is doreamon"(happy)
(Time skipped it was next day morning and all of them are ready to school and all of the Nobita friends came to Nobita's house to see the Doreamon and they all enjoyed with Doreamon by playing with him suddenly shuzuka saw the time .already it's school Time we should leave then .Doreamon took out something from his pocket for that all were shocked..................)
***AUTHORS NOTE***
I think all of you enjoyed this part and thank you for supporting me............................
The doreamon is already entered........................
***THANK YOU FOR READING ***