💔MISUNDERSTANDING💔

(Then they see a beautiful blue planet.)

Then they entered into that blue planet and landed in a amusement park

Then they entered into that blue planet and landed in a amusement park.then all were so excited and then they started playing in that park.

then all were so excited and then they started playing in that park

Doreamon:we didn't came for playing we came to fight villan.
(Then all of them came and said ok.then they all stayed 5 days and defended the villan then all of that planet members were thanking them.after that they came to home.)
Nobita (p.o.v):I am very happy because saved somany members from problems so I am real hero and shuzuka is a real heroin I am so happy.tomorrow onwards there is school so I should prepare for tomorrow.
Shuzuka (p.o.v):these days I enjoyed a lot.I didn't went for school from 5 days now I have somany incompletes so I should ask dekisugi he will say what I should write.ok now I will go to dekisugi home for do incompletes.
(Shuzuka is going ti dekisugi home at the time Nobita is coming to shuzuka's home.)
(Nobita came to shuzuka's home and knocked the door then aunty came and opened the door.)
Nobita:aunty can you call shuzuka?
Nijamoto:shuzuka went to dekisugi's home Nobita.
Nobita:ok aunty thank you.
(Nobita went his home and started reading comics.time skipped they all went to school but nobita is late school then he came.he saw that shuzuka sat beside dekisugi then he feel so bad and he went and sat beside suneo.)
Nobita(p.o.v):why she being with dekisugi only and why she is not playing me?Is she loving but I love her.i think is writing notes.i should not misunderstand her because she is a good girl.
(Time skipped Nobita went to shuzuka's home and asked again but her mom said she went to dekisugi's home.)
Nobita(p.o.v): I think shuzuka is love with dekisugi so I should not talk with her now onwards because I kept somany expectations on her.
(Nobita will not talk with shuzuka for somany days but after somany days.)
Shuzuka:hi Nobita!!
Nobita:......
Shuzuka:I am observing you from so many days you are not at all talking with me why?
Nobita:once you remind what did you do these many days.(with angry face)
Shuzuka:what did I do.
Nobita:........
(Nobita left that place and sat in another place.time skipped then they all went to their homes.)
Shuzuka (p.o.v):why this Nobita doing like this?I don't want to live without Nobita.He is not talking.I will die.
(Shuzuka is talking  poison to die then Doreamon will come and stop shuzuka)
Doreamon:what are you doing shuzuka?
Shuzuka:*****(she will say what happened)
Doreamon:I will say to Nobita you don't feel.
(Doreamon will go to Nobita and he will say what happened.immediately he will go to shuzuka and he will say sorry then she will say it's ok.nobita will kneel down and he will propose shuzuka .)
Nobita:***I LOVE YOU***
Shuzuka: But, I am in love with Someome.
Nobita: I know. (with a sad face)
Shuzuka: who?
Nobita: Dekisugi
Shuzuka: No!
Nobita: then?
Shuzuka: it's......nobi Nobita
(Time skipped shuzuka and Nobita will marry)

                                              ***AUTHOR'S NOTE***I hope you like this chapter

                                              ***AUTHOR'S NOTE***
I hope you like this chapter.I hope you all will wait for next chapter.sorry for late because I have online classes.thank you for 85+ views.
                                  ***THANK YOU FOR READING***