First Appearance

Mrs Manoban: (calling from downstairs) Lisa hunny, hurry your going to be late!

Lisa: I'm coming mum, jut a minute.

Mrs Manoban: You said that 30 minutes ago! 

Lisa: Alright,alright coming.

(Lisa ran downstairs mumbling)

Mrs Manoban: About time, Bambam's already left.

Lisa: (annoyed tone) of course he did, I told him to wait for me yesterday if I was late!

Mrs Manoban: have some toast and then you can leave sweetie.

Lisa: no I can't mum,I have to go, bye see you later.

Lisa ran out the door and drove to school.

Mrs Manoban: I hope she will be okay, I don't want a repeat of last time....

Arrived at school.

Lisa: (sees Bambam, her older brother) I can't believe you didn't wait for me! 

Bam: hey sis, yeah sorry bout that but you wouldn't budge and I had to practice swimming so I had to come in early. Unless next time you want me to get the....

Lisa: NO!! If you even think of pouring water on me just to wake me up, you will get what you deserve.

Bam: o-o-ok, sorry.

Bell rings

Lisa: I'm going to be late for class.

Rushes to class.

Arrives.

Teacher: ok everyone settle down, we have a new student. Come introduce yourself.

Lisa: (nervously) h-hi I'm Lisa and I'm new here, hope we can all be friends.

Teacher: ok sweetie, please go and sit down next to jisoo.

Jisoo:(waves my hand) Over here.

Lisa: (Walks over to jisoo) Hi nice to meet you.

Jisoo: Hiii, wanna be friends.

Lisa: Sure.

Teacher: ok today we are learning about idols and just to remind you all there is a dance and singing competition coming up next month, if you want to audition please do because anyone who passes these will get the chance to be a trainee at some of the big companies.

1 hour later, class finishes.

Jisoo: runs over to rosé and Jennie. Hey guys!

Chaennie: hey chu!

Jisoo: This is Lisa, my new friend I met in class.

Rosé: OMG yas! We needed a fourth girl to complete our group. Your so pretty Lisa, tell me your tricks pleaseeeee! 

Jisoo: (rolls my eye) ignore her.

Rosé: Can we get chicken jisoo unnie.

Jisoo: okay chipmunk.

Chaesoo: meet us at the cafeteria. (Walks away) 

Lisa: okay then (calls out to them)

Jennie: (thinking) she's so cute damn.

Lisa: (looks at her) hey, are you ok?

Jennie: (back to her senses) yeah, I'm fine thanks, I'm Jennie by the way.

Lisa: oki cool, lets go catch up with the others. (Grabs her hand )

Jennie: (Blushes) O-o-ok