Unconditional love

After meeting up again.

Lisa: lets go get food. (Starts running)

Jungkook: rushing towards the restaurant.

Suddenly Lisa felt herself falling and heard shouts,she looked down and saw that she was lying on someone.

It was Jungkook! 

She quickly got up.

Jungkook: about time it's like you were planning on living on me.

Lisa: whatever, and sorry about that.

Jungkook: it's ok cutie.

RM and taeyoung: cmon kookie 

Lisa: Did I just hear kookie *laughs*

Jungkook: shut up

Lisa: okay kookie (about to walk away)

Jungkook: grabs her arm and pulls her close to him.

Lisa: POV we were like a centimeter apart, his face was looking down at me, he was a little bit taller than me. I looked up.

Jungkook: she was so cute I wanted to pull her closer instead I whispered in her ear and said see you soon cutie.

Lisa: POV he's so annoying uggh

Jennie: POV I was angry, I  wanted her to be mine, I wanted to be the one she was that close to and hug her. ( I marched up to them and pulled them apart) Come one Lisa. I'm hungry. Was all I could say, I couldn't even look her in the eye. I was upset.

 Jisoo: I looked at Jennie she was upset and I could tell.

We went inside and she went to the bathroom. 

Lisa: I will go check on Jennie.

Jisoo: I think she might need some time alone right now Lisa.

Lisa: ok POV: she seemed sad just now, and why is she so cute. Every time I see her my heart flutters but I'm not falling in love I can't deal with what happened last year it was too much. No more love triangles.

Rosé: brb.

Jennie: I washed my face thoroughly and looked at myself in the mirror. I started shouting.

Am I not good enough?! Am I ugly?!

Rosé: I heard shouting coming from the bathroom so I went inside. I was shocked to see Jennie unnie sitting on the floor crying. I sat down with her. She told me everything! I felt so horrible for her because it must be hard. I gave her a big hug and she hugged me back.

Lisa: POV I like Jennie I've tried to hide it but I can't even if she doesn't like me I need to tell her. It feels like I've known her all my life because I feel like we can trust eachother.

Jisoo: I going to check on rosé I hope Jennie hasn't said anything.

Lisoo: lets go check on them. 

They headed into the bathroom to see Jennie and rosé  hugging and holding hands.

Lisa: (upset) oh sorry, we didn't mean to intrude.

Jisoo: yeah sorry you guys can get back to what you were doing. I can't believe  you Jennie.

Lisa: runs out.

Jennie: wait it's not what it looks li-!

Jisoo: liar *walks away* rosé runs after jisoo.

Jennie: I messed up! I love her and now I've lost her. I have to find her.

Meanwhile with Lisa.

Lisa: I'm so dumb I should have stuck with my rules. One single rule and I couldn't follow it!

Jungkook: I hear a sound I look to see Lisa running looking sad. I ran towards her and held her tight.

Lisa: jungkook was hugging me and I felt safe and secure. I hugged him back not caring about anything,I just needed someone to comfort me. 

Jennie: I ran out to see Lisa and jungkook hugging I was mad. Not at her but myself. I left and went home.

Jungkook: I brought Lisa to my house since I didn't know where she lived and she fell asleep in my car.

Lisa: I woke up to find myself in a beautiful room. I was confused then I heard someone coming,it was jungkook . He had made me breakfast and was telling me to come down.

Jungkook: how was your sleep?

Lisa: it was good thanks and thank you for yesterday.

Jungkook: your welcome.

Lisa: can you take me home because my parents will be worried and I need to change.

Jungkook: we have 15 minutes till school I think you would be very late and your parents know where you are and you can wear my clothes.

Lisa: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WEAR YOUR CLOTHES?! Excuse me I don't want to die.

Jungkook: well suit yourself it's that or the same clothes.

Lisa: fine and how does my parents know?

Jungkook: I'm friends with your brother and I took him and he told your parents.

Lisa: oh ok. I need to change so can you leave.

Jungkook: ok whatever. See you downstairs.

Lisa: I changed and then went downstairs and had breakfast. Your amazing at cooking.

Jungkook: thanks 

Lisa: where are your parents?

Jungkook: a business trip.

Lisa: oki, lets go. I said as a I started running through the door.

Jungkook: don't run.

Lisa: whatever. I said as I suddenly tripped and hurt me leg. I moaned in pain.

Jungkook: I told you to not run.

Lisa: this is not time for correction and why would you care.

Jungkook: because I care about you.

Lisa: oh... thank you.

Jungkook: I went over to her and picked her up bridal style. Does it hurt?

Lisa: a little bit. Can you not carry me this way.

Jungkook: it's this or nothing.

Lisa: ugh fine.

Jungkook: POV I love you

Lisa: looks at him hello are you listening, I said hurry up, we're late!