Chapter 1: Letters

Dear Hermione,

Thank you, since dad hasn't shown up yet Rose and I think it'd be best to leave the house. I'm sure the Weasleys would've taken me, but I'd rather stay with you!

There has still been no word from dad, only the note he left in the house. I hope he's alright, I guess he didn't take Richie's death that well.

Still no word from Ben. I do wonder if he took part in the battle at the ministry. I know he's a death eater now but still I'm worried about him, he's still my brother.

Rose took Richie's death a bit worse than me, I've heard her crying herself to sleep at night. It's terrible. Marc and his family have been helping us out which has been nice.

It's just so weird you know, being in this house now it's so quiet. Before it was always full of noise and there was always something going on. Now it's no longer home, it's just an empty house.

Well that's all that's new with me, I should get back to helping Rose go through Richie's and dad's things. I'll see you soon Hermione.

I love you

(Y/n)

Harry,

How are you? I uh I hope you're doing okay, I know Sirius's death was hard on you, and I'm really sorry about that.

I won't say I understand how you're feeling because I don't, but just know that I'm here for you if need anything. Anything at all.

Well hopefully I'll see you soon.

Best wishes,

(Y/n)

Oi Ron I've got your test results here,
"You are a git"
That's what it says.
We weren't even testing for that.
(Y/n)

Dear Mr. Weasley and Mr. Weasley,
Hahahahaha I can't even write that without bursting into laughter. How's Weasley's Wizard Wheezes?

I should have time to visit you soon. Anyway I've enclosed the spell and schematics, hopefully you'll be able to sell it.

Sincerely,

(Y/n)

P.S.
I'm sending you back the money from the explosive parchment, I told you it's your store not mine, I just give you ideas alright, I don't want a cut of the profits.