Prince charming ε٩(๑> ₃ <)7з

You pointed at hisoka. Yes, hisoka. You want him for you birthday. While everyone looked at you, surprised. Some of them was blushing a bit for thinking what would happen years later.

"So... you want him as your bodyguard?" your dad asked.
"whats a bodyguard?" you asked.
"Someone that protects you from danger and would sacrifice themselves for you~♡" hisoka smiled and answered.
"Just like prince charming??? (=^▽^=)" You remembered that was the definition of 'prince charming' in Disney stories.
hisoka choked on his saliva, but he quickly smiled back and said, "Yes~ darling~♡"

other people watching:
0/////0 lmao-

Time skip - by hisoka's knife-card //on your way back home

You cuddled Hisoka all the way home, admiring your new 'prince charming'. You soon fell asleep on hisoka as he keeps pulling you cheek with bungee gum. You were too tired from playing with the animals in the circus this morning .

hisoka's pov

Did I just agree on being someone's boyfriend- no right? ☆(;一_一) *looks down at
(y/n)* cuteeee~~~♡ Am I a pedophilia. Guess not- Im still a teenager. *hugs (y/n) tight* QwQ I just fell for a 6 years old.

3rd person's pov

(a/n) you two make a cute couple- ehem back to the story

Your dad noticed you and your prince charming cuddling together. He sighed because he thought you're in love but he had already planned your marriage 2 years ago.

Flashback by the truth that hisoka is a pedooo //2 years ago /on a phone call

Your dad: "Hello? who is this?"
???: "Dear, its me" (Silva staring bc he heard 'dear')
dad: "Oh hello kikyo. Long time no see!"
kikyo: "So, my eldest son is 9 and as I remember... (y/n)-chan is 5 years smaller than
him right?~"
"Yes, she is. Illumi-kun is turning 10? I shall visit."
"Oh thankyou dear Howard (a/n// your dad's name, I just thought of this name cuz this friend of mine have daddy issues) I want to ask, would you like (y/n)-chan to be illumi's fiancée?"
*Gasp* (a/n// Dont mind me) "What A Lovely Idea!"
"I know right?~ When should we tell them?"
"2 years later, when (y/n) turns 6. Since she will start going on assassinate missions officially. We can make them work partners first."
"Ohhhh Yesssss! I should plan it right away~~~"
"Isn't it too early- "
"Too early? Whats that~~? *sings* My son is going to have a fiancée~"

*Beeeeeeep beeeeeeep beeeeeeep beeeeeeep*

Flashback endz

Your dad's pov

0-0 *looks back at you and hisoka* sighhhh- I already smell the scent of gunpowder...

Time skip - by your 10 years old fiancé Illumi-kun // At home

3rd person pov

You showed Hisoka around your house and told him about all little secrets you've been hiding (for example how you took your dad's expensive watch and how you hid Arthur's book of legends, You did those things although your dad gets you what ever you want. you bad bad.)

Arthur soon showed up with a bunch of other servants in your room. Followed by another huge closet, another bed, a larger table that is 2 times the original one and another sofa. They started giving your room a make over while you and hisoka waited.

You were playing with your guard dog, Alpha. Alpha is a white wolf, yes wolf. He has dark purple eyes and a purple harp shape marking on its back (closer to its tail). You never realized that he's a wolf until you tamed it.

(A/n) lmao just sth like this- edit by me and original art by the kami of drawing animals that made this art

Alpha was clearly aggressive towards Hisoka, because Hisoka haven't show his power to it yet. "Show him your ability, dad said it's even able to see nen. Though I have no idea what is nen." you instructed, "If he is still aggressive, do the 'Alpha roll'."

(a/n) the alpha roll is something you do to tame dogs (perhaps even wolf or any social canine animals). Simply you turn it over and press it tight. You have to look at it in the eyes until it stops growling and kicking. If you failed and it stood up before it gives up, YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE.

Hisoka activated his nen and Alpha hesitated. But soon Alpha continued growling. Hisoka sighed and used bungee gum. Surprisingly, Alpha jumped and dodged. It's using Gyo all the time.

Hisoka got frustrated cause its the first time he failed to attach bungee gun on someone. And whats worse, he felt defeated by a guard dog. He leaked blood lust but Alpha just stood there and watched.

A fight started. Hisoka got serious and jumped above Alpha, Punched his head hard and Alpha fell to the ground. The whole mountain you own was shaking. As your dad and Arthur was watching them from a window inside the mansion.

Alpha stood up quickly, it is angry too. You felt like you are watching a battle between two alpha males fighting for defending members of the pack. Alpha snapped its jaw and Hisoka was in Alpha's mouth. You were about to comand Alpha to spit him out but Alpha soon suffocated because hisoka activated bungee gum on its throat. Just as Alpha was coughing and trying to get rid of the sticky, pink gum, it felt on the floor upside down. It was bungee gum again. Hisoka attached it on Alpha's back and the floor when Alpha was coughing as if his life depends on it (it really does though). Hisoka hopped on Alpha's nose and looked down at him, smirking. Alpha quickly obeyed as their eyes met.

Alpha was only trained to test the Ryuuka family members' power and defending them. Not to kill them. Hisoka deactivated his nen and Alpha stood up, rubbing its huge head against Hisoka's hands.

"What a tough guard dog you have." Hisoka chuckled. "It sure is tough." your dad spoke up from behind, "You are the first bodyguard I have that beat Alpha on the first try." You and Hisoka isn't surprised. You just looked at your and nodded, "That's what makes him qualify as my prince charming~"

--
uwu hope you like it

original art of the edit of Alpha

Sorry if any sentences in this paragraph feels weird.
And sorry if any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes. _(:3」∠ )_