A work partner

After a little chat with your dad and hisoka, maybe with Alpha too. Arthur came by and brought you and hisoka to your room. It looks larger for some unexplained reasons. Your bed was removed and replaced by large wooden bunk beds. Its black and white, your favorite color (although your dad keep telling you black and white cant be called colors officially).

You didnt care about the other changes in your room. You just took out all kinds of markers and stickers and asked hisoka to decorate the wooden parts of the bed with you. Expected, You decorated the lower half with all kinds of pastel colors and drew you, hisoka and alpha. While hisoka just drew cards (♤♡♧◇) and you. His drawing was horrible so you fixed yourself.

When you finished, a maid knocked one the door, she brought hisoka a formal suit, new shoes and a pretty white dress for you. You were asked to get ready in 5 minutes so the the maids can do your hair.

(a/n) sth like what she is wearing

(a/n) sth like what she is wearing. ignore the sword and stuff

After you got ready,the maids started doing your hair. When you are getting ready, you saw hisoka trying to put on face paints and do his own hair. you immediately screamed, "NO- HISOKA, N O-" You scared everyone around you, hisoka too, of course.

"Believe me you look horrible with those while your in a suit." You continued. "Ouch-? But.. Ok-..." Hisoka replied, looking innocent. You giggled because that is the first time you see hisoka without a smiling face.

Time skip - by hisoka's first and last innocent face he ever made in his life //after you got ready

Hisoka carried you down stairs after you both got ready. Then your dad and Arthur got you two in a car and vrooom off you go.

Soon enough, you arrived at a dark, scary mountain. There's a huge gate. A man with white hair and beautiful blue eyes was waiting there. You stared at those eyes, then you remembered you have blue eyes too. Its a lighter blue. There is a woman standing there too. You didn't know why are they there and who are they. But all you cared at the moment was the man's blue eyes.

Its darker than the ocean. Blue perhaps with some purple too. You were jealous, DAMN JEALOUS. You mum is a half kurta so she has scarlet eyes. You have 1 scarlet eyes in you bloodlust form. You pouted and walked up to the man. "YOUR EYES ARE FRICKIN' BEAUTIFUL!" 'QwQ' (your face xd) he looked down and said, "oh, thanks." "I have blue eyes too." You said while staring. Then you showed everyone your form with 2nd personality. Your hair turned (fav/ color) and (fav/ animal) ears and tails grew out. Everyone was surprised except your dad and Arthur. Then you smiled proudly, just like children showing of their new toys.

"I even have scarlet eyes." Arthur immediately covered you mouth. "Since when did you have scarlet eyes- Don't talk about my eyes without my permission-" Arthur whisper-screamed. You showed your bloodlust and your hair turned darker and darker, until its completely black. Your blue eye turned into a scarlet eye while your other (f/c) eye turned black.

You hid your bloodlust right after you made sure everyone took a good look at your scarlet eye. "This kid is soooo talented!!" The woman screamed, " I'm Kikyo, just call me 'mum'". You nodded and greeted. "I'm Silva, And welcome to the Zoldyck's territory." The pretty-eyed man said, "go open the door. We have to know if your qualified or not." "Along with that red haired boy over there. Kikyo added."

"Hisokaaaa!! Come try it!" Hisoka immediately came up to the door after you 'summoned' him. He opened 4 doors easily while the others watched in silence. The door shut with a loud bang then Kikyo gasped. "Impressive.." Silva said.

Its your turn next, you pushed it and 2 doors opened. "Aww come on." You pouted. This door pissed you off and you kicked it. 4 doors opened. "Fair enough. Yea." You nodded and walked back. "These kids are monsters. Well illumi can do the same though." Said Kikyo.

You went in the gates and saw a huge, black guard dog. Its eyes looks like a void but you weren't scared. It rushed towards you and hisoka. "Test number 2!" Silva said behind. "Not another dog thing." Hisoka sighed, "leave it to me princess-" "Sit." You commanded. "It's no use, Mike only listens to- wait what?" Silva was explaining what kind of guard dog is Mike. He frozed when he saw Mike obeying everything you says.

You explained everything to them on your way to the mansion. (Hisoka was taking notes very seriously.)

Once you got in, a boy with short, black hair with dull black eyes appeared in front of you. He looked like a 14 years old just like Hisoka. But he's only 11. Which you soon learnt from his self introduction.

"He's your work partner." Your dad explained. You were frightened because you already forgot his existence. Since he barely did or said anything for the past 40 minutes.

You took illumi and hisoka's hands running around the house with them. The adults just watched you three running around.

"Do you ever make any facial expressions?" Hisoka asked Illumi. You stopped and looked at them, interested to know too. "Facial expressions? What's that? Does this answer your question?" Illumi answered with the same emotionless face.

You took bungee gum from Hisoka's pocket and gave it to Illumi. "Try it." You smiled brightly, "Its the flavour of smiling." They looked at you confused. "What's that." Hisoka chuckled. Illumi put the gum into his mouth.

"Its gum so dont-" gulp. "-swallow it..." three of you stared at each other. Silence..... You panicked and kept smacking Illumi's back while hisoka was holding his stomach laughing so hard. Illumi just stood there emotionlessly, suffocating silently.

It was a total mess. Illumi coughed since you kicked him and he got rid of the gum. But now he's suffering from back pain. (Your kick opened 4 doors, remember?)

You had fun for the rest of the day. And illumi developed bubblegum-phobia (a word I made up myself).

"I like this new work partner." Hisoka laughed remembering the gum incident. "So do I." You giggled while playing with Illumi's soft, silk like hair. "I think illumi will look better with long hair..." You murmured to yourself. Illumi heard you so he decided that he will never cut his hair ever again.

--

XD hope u enjoy.
I'll try my best to update as fast as I can.
Cyaaa