DISCLAIMER (Redraft)

Hey there! And welcome to History Has Its Eyes On You - Act 1!

I am the author of this series, Starlight0487, and I am glad that you could join us!

Now those who have been with us for some time now are aware that there are no disclaimers, author's notes, etc included within this book.

This is just so that I can keep my chapters consistent, along with a precise value of how many there are.

Alas, recently I have decided to include this disclaimer as... a sort of warning, I suppose.

I began writing this book almost two years ago, in November 2019, when I had a much lesser experience with writing as I do now.

Additionally, I was going to create this series for fun, and it was no intent of mine for it to blow up like it has. So thank you all very much!

Due to these factors, I have taken notice of the poor writing that takes place in the first twenty chapters or so, especially in the first four that you are about to read.

In response to this, I have taken it upon myself to redraft Act 1, though not entirely from scratch (except for the first four, which I will be redoing).

I shall be making subtle edits and changes to this book as a whole, including correcting a few historical inaccuracies (bar the ones that I made to be inaccurate), spelling, punctuation and grammar errors, character details, removing chapters that provide no relevant information, etc.

I do not have a set date for when this redraft will be completed, but until it is, this disclaimer shall stay put.

I will make this redraft available as soon as it is possible to, but I will also be replacing the first four chapters of this draft.

In the meantime, sit back, relax, and enjoy my very first draft of History Has Its Eyes On You!