Interval

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

This is too much information to take in. Is this shit real? No no no this must be someone else. But I am certain that there is no other male Park Jimin in the university. Hell-even the little description matched me so well. This person is obviously me.

Yet I don't remember any Yoongi even though we did interact, not even his face.

Isn't it weird ? Out of all books, I found a random old diary which was never seen before. But not my own diary, rather of a random student from my university. Why the hell did I have it in the first place? And then I find out that the owner had been crushing on a boy none other me myself. Coincidence ? Or is a prank??

My mind becomes full of questions...and curiosity. I have to get to the bottom of this. If this is true, and I'm the one he is in love with...
UGHH!!! this is driving me crazy. First if all I should find out who this Min Yoongi is!

What do I do?..... YEAH! I have a popular freshman friend who nearly knows each one of the persons of the same grade. He's such a social butterfly, he must know him.

I get up from my chair, and dial Yeonjun's number. He picks it up after a while.

"Hey! Jimin hyung what's up?"

"I wanted to ask you about one of a freshman students. If you know him or not."

"Sure. I'm confident I know everyone and everyone knows me."

"His name is Min Yoongi."

"Min..Yoongi??"

"Yes. Min Yoongi."

There was a moment from silence from the other end before Yeonjun speaks again.

"I'm sorry hyung, but I don't seem to be heard of any Min Yoongi."

"This is ...weird."

"What type of person is he?"

"He's the quiet type who has only one friend."

"I see... sorry I couldn't help you. But why do you want to know about him all of a sudden??"

"Well..uhh.. It's a long story. I'll tell you later K? Thanks."

"Your welcome hyung. I'll waiting to hear."

"Yeahh...."

I hang up the call now since no information could be gained. Wait again-Isn't he a freshman? But I'm a senior so how could we have classes together?? Can we.. Maybe I dunno. I must have read something wrong. *sigh* Who's this mysterious boy Min Yoongi....

The only way to know more is.. to further read the diary? I guess it is.
I'm supereager to know what happens next. Afterall everything is written about me only.

I pick the glass and slurp in all of the orange juice in one go, placing it on the edge. Then sit back on the chair, to further read this diary of a certain unknown boy.