Is Liam inlove with me?????

So i was standing there, looking at Liam, he laughed with Louis, Niall was eating some skittles so he approached me and said: hi gorgeous whats your name? Jane i said with a shy, shaking, nervous voice. You look good Niall i said. Oh thanks babe, want some? So Niall and i ate skittles, and laughed gracefully. We started chatting and he said: sing your favorite song of take me home! i started singing kiss you a little shy. So i started singing all the song with Niall and Zayn. It was something really. When Liam's part came he sit besides me and said: "and if youuu you want me to, lets make a move." and he hugged me with one arm while everybody sang so happy. When the corus was ending liam sang: and let me kiss you, and he kissed me, in my lips. I was shocked in the moment but then i was like freaking out. Liam payne kissed me, and i didnt even asked for it. We kissed while everyone was staring at us. Then liam looked at me and said: omg jane i am so sorry. And i said no liam dont be sorry, it was brilliant. We laughed and talked long time. We all sat on a table, liam was holding my hand sitting beside me. I said "thank you guys so much for having me here. This is my dream come true. I love you all so much, more than anyhting." they smiled at me, kissed me in the cheek and said, you are awesome babe. We all sang songs, and every song Liam sang them to me, he said "jane this is for you" and he sang Irresistible. I cried just a little, because it was all surreal. My truly love sang a song, and kissed me! What else can i ask? I passed my books and cds for them to sign them. They wrote so many things, like if they have known me for their whole life. It was beautiful. Zayn grabbed my hand and sitted me beside him. He said pleaseeee lets hang out tomorrow ok? I said: please zayn tell me i am not dreaming, because this all sounds like a dream to me. Zayn Malik invited me to hang out. Isnt it crazy? So i gave them my phone number so that we could talk and see what will be going on tomorrow. When i was leaving Liam grabbed my by the hand, started playing with my hair and said: hi beautiful, do you want to have dinner with me? I looked at him and said i would love to Liam. Pick you up at 8? Yeah sure, i said smiling.