Better

"Bitch you betta watch you’re fuckin back!" I screamed as my best friend Lia held me back. We had just caught my man all up on some other trick at a party. Hykeem went to apologize to the girl as I tried to calm down.

"Girl she not even worth it!" Lia told me.

"Nah, I will beat that bitch if I see her with my man again! That fuckin gold diggin, I-need-a -new -mothafuckan -weave ass bitch!" I yelled. I took off my Giuseppe shoes and held them. Hykeem walked back over to me and my lips corked up into a smile, but he wasn’t smiling.

"Get yo' ass in the fuckin car!" HE yelled. He hoped into his black, drop top, BMW. I said goodbye to Lia and hoped into his car. He sped off leaving car tracks. They hit the parkway and he wouldn’t slow down, instead he kept speeding up. When we passed the exit they usually take, Katia was nervous.

"Where are we goin?"

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled. We finally turned down another exit and he drove to a secluded area. He stop the car making the car make a "Skeet" Sound. "Get the fuck out" He yelled as he got out of his car.

"No" I said crossing my arms.

"Bitch" He took me by the hair and dragged me out of his car. "How dare you embarrass me in front of all my friends!" He yelled taking his belt off.

"Who was that bitch you were with?" I yelled.

"None of your fuckin business! for someone i fuckin helped be somebody, you got a lot of nerve to be askin me questions" He hit me with the belt. He kept beating me until blood was gushing out of my body. Tears were running down my face and I tried to stand but was too weak. "Now what you gotta say?" He said pulling my hair to see my tear stained face.

"Fuck you" She said dryly.

"Fuck me right?" He said letting me go. He kicked me in the stomach and then beat me again. After that, I fell unconscious.