Part 2

BETTY

*Later that night*
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚢, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍  𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠. 𝙳𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚡𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖, 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚡𝚒𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚘𝚋 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝟷 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚘. 𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚡𝚒𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎. 𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚎. 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚢.

*1 week later*
I've been in Riverdale for almost a week now and it seems pretty cool so far. I have a table read for the movie in 1 week so that means I have 1 week to explore this town. I've already kinda made a new friend named Veronica Lodge. She seems really nice so far. I'm meeting her for lunch at a diner in Riverdale called Pop's. I've only been here once and really liked the food. I'm not really allowed to eat unhealthy stuff because of this "Actress Diet" that I have to follow. Once I got to Pop's I saw Veronica waving at me, she doesn't know that I'm an actress yet so I'm going to tell her today.
B- "Hey Veronica"
V- "Hi, B. So how you liking Riverdale so far?"
B- "Well actually, a lot more than I thought."
V- "That's great. You know you never actually told me why you moved here"
B- "Right, well... I'm an actress." I blurted out.
V- "I thought you seemed a little familiar. Where would I know you from?"
B- "Well actually, I've only done commercials and short films in Wisconsin."
V- "Oh"
B- "But I moved here with my manager/agent to work on a movie. The movie is actually based on a book that I wrote last year."
V- Wait, so your a writer and an actress? Doesn't that make you a double threat?"
B- "Yeah, I guess." I giggled.
V- "My boyfriend is a writer as well."
B- "Very cool"
V- "Well, I better get going. My parents are expecting me. Hey, maybe if its ok with Trixie you could come over for dinner tonight and maybe have a sleepover so we can better get to know each other?"
B- "Sounds great. I'll text you. Bye"
V- "Bye."
After Veronica left, I saw two people walk in. Two men, probably in high school. One of which has red/orange hair and the other has dark hair and wears a beanie. I sat in the booth finishing my lunch and scrolling through Instagram when I heard someone yelling. I looked from my  phone to see the man wearing the beanie yelling and using some inappropriate language towards the red/orange haired man. I looked back at my phone so it didn't look like I was staring. I looked back at the booth where they were siting at and saw the red/orange haired man get up and leave the diner. I looked at the beanie wearing boy in the booth. It looked like he was crying, so I picked up my fries and walked over to his booth to see if he's okay. I asked him if I could sit, he said yes.

JUGHEAD

Archie had just left when a beautiful blonde came over to my booth with fries and asked to sit. I obviously said yes, I mean I couldn't reject her. Could I?
B- "Hey. I'm Betty."
J- "Jughead"
B- "I know it's probably not my business, but may I ask why are crying?"
J- "Uhh sure, but only if you share your fries."
B- "Dig in" She chuckled after sliding her fries to me.
J- "So the other guy who was siting here.."
B- "With the red/orange hair? Right?"
J- "Yeah, him. His name is Archie. He basically told me my girlfriend was cheating on me..."
B- "Oh, I'm so sorry"
J- "But, the worst part is, she cheated on my with him. Apparently she said that we had broken up and that she never had feelings for me and that she dated me to get close to Archie. After Archie heard he was comforting her and they started kissing which led to them doing it. He came to tell me today and at first I didn't believe him because she had told me that she was in New York with her parents but then I put all the pieces together and figured it out. I'm sorry if I'm rambling."
B- "No, no, it's okay. I ramble when I'm sad as well. Your ex-girlfriend seems like a jerk."
J- "Well, she doesn't know that I know she cheated. You know what?"
B- "No, what?"
J- "I'm going to give Veronica a little taste of her own medicine."
B- "Wait, Veronica Lodge?"
J- "The one and only"
B- "Well I'm supposed to have a sleepover with her tonight. So, if you want I can help you mess with her?"
J- "Wait really. You'd do that for me? We only just met."
B- "So? I love giving people a taste of their own medicine. Want my help or not?
J- "I have the perfect idea..."