27 [Fathom]

❤✨

❤✨

"Okay--Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You are what?"

Woobin, bless his soul, had really been so kind to drive over to his apartment, pick him up and drive back to his own apartment so they could talk in peace.

Soobin had taken a seat on the floor, his back to the couch and nursing on his drink. He suddenly felt small as Woobin glared down at him with disbelief in his eyes.

"A homophobe."

Woobin scoffed. "Care to elaborate that matter a little bit? Because the last time I checked you lived with a very openly gay man and were even friends with him--and not just friends, but really good friends. Why the hell do you think you are a homophobe all of a sudden? I just don't get it."

Soobin sighed heavily and let his head fall into his hands--he was tired, but he really needed advice. Besides, not like he would be able to sleep anyways.

"It's just--I saw Yeonjun with a guy. I mean, I saw him before with a guy, but this was different."

"Different, how?"

Soobin fiddled with his glass, suddenly feeling nervous. "They were sitting on the couch making out and Yeonjun was only in his underwear and well, I walked in on them without meaning to. I suddenly felt really sick and got angry and then snapped at Yeonjun and I don't know"

He continued --- I can't get the image of Yeonjun and that guy out of my head and it's making me sick. I never thought of myself as a homophobe, but maybe my grandma's believes rubbed off on me and –"

He suddenly felt a dull pain at the back of his head, and he looked up at Woobin, who had just hit him against the back of his hand with his opened hand, with a confused expression on his face.

"You are such an incredible moron, it is unbelievable. How can someone as smart as you be this fucking dumb--can you explain that to me? Have you always been that slow?"

Soobin was even more confused as he had been before--what was Woobin talking about?

"Huh?"

Woobin suddenly looked as if he was going to throw the coffee table in his face any given moment now and Soobin started to doubt that talking to Woobin might have been a good idea. He gulped.

Meanwhile Woobin took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down, before he slid down the couch too and sat down in front of Soobin with a stern look on his face.

"Okay, Soobin, I am going to be straightforward with you now--has it ever occurred to you that you maybe are not disgusted by Yeonjun kissing another man because it is two men that are kissing, but because it is Yeonjun who is kissing someone else?"

"Huh?"

Woobin closed his eyes for a moment, exhaling again before he opened them again. "You are such an idiot--have you ever thought about the fact that you are simply jealous?"