☆how it all started☆

Đêķü§ PÖV
I was in my room crying cause mommy would always come home drunk and hurt dada for no reason!!while I was upstairs I heard screaming coming from the kitchen "dada?" I whisper but I knew I had to go downstairs. Then their i saw it my dead dad and my evil mother holding two weapons a gun and a knife....I was internal silence but until I had the courage to run to my parents room and call 911.

(D=DEKU.P=POLICE)
p:911 whats your emergency?
D:I need help my mother killed my dad!
P:hey kid calm down and tell me your address..!
D:xxxx xxxxx xxx
P:ok in the meantime I want you to close the door that your in!
D:*locks door and not scared*
*the police came and arrested into midoriya/izus mom.*

FEW HOURS LATER

        We arrived at the adoption center and the kid i am i asked one of the police men "why are we here?"i asked in a monotone voice "well kid your staying there until you get adopted."in a sweet voice.when we got inside i say a boy with black hair and another boy with yellow hair with a lighting bolt on one.i just made a small smile to both boys but they seem to notice "hi I'm ejiro kirishima and this is denki kaminari!" He said cheerful but I also gave him a big smile and then for a couple of years we became inseparable and thats when we heard a voice it was the adoption center employee "hi guys I just wanna say that someone is here to adopt you three!" And then she brought the woman in and we were all shocked from who she was........

TBC

BAI CANDIES!🖐
       ~K.K.(LE ATHOUR)