☆PART 2☆

ĐƏĶۧ POV

Who we saw was usagyiyama rumi and we were all shocked to see her here but we knew she would adopt Stella cause she's pretty but she was the centers bully with Rachel and Cindy.she went to say hi to Cindy,Rachel and Stella but before she could she caught her attention to me,kiri and denki,then before we knew she came up to us "hi are you izuku,kirishima and denki?" "Yes why?" "Great cause I would love to adopt you three!" "Wait really?!" "Uh yes and if I adopt you'll see the pro heros and others!" We all sat there frozen in shock till denki said something.

ĎÊÑĶĪ§ POV
We all sat there shocked until i said something to unsilence the silence between all of us. "We'll love to you're children mrs" "ok great but now you three stay here while i have to file some papers to officially be your mother!ok?" "OK mrs" after rumi left stella came up to us with Rachel and Cindy behind her. "Hey nerds why did you take my spotlight of being adopted by rumi usagyiyama!?" She yelled till Rachel said something "yeah why dumbf**ks?!" She also yelled and Cindy also said something " you toke our chance to get adopted you f**king b**ches!?" We clearly knew that they were too young to cuss cause they're 12 while we're 10 but little did all of us know rumi was there standing behind the girls listening to everything cause she just finished the paperwork."what the f**k did you girls just say?!" And Rachel,Cindy including Stella got scared by rumis behavior.

TBC

A/N:sorry if its short!😅

       But anyways bye-bye candies!~♡♡♡