The Arachnitects

(Anaya's POV)

Early this morning, and I mean early, Tribore woke me up and told me it was time for us to be moving on. I didn't want to leave, but I didn't want him to die even more. And that is what would happen if I let him go alone.

So, I am now packing up the last of my things. "So, your really leaving?", Marina asked me from the doorway.

I zipped up my duffel bag without looking at her. "Wherever Tribore goes, I go.", I told her.

I slung my bay over my shoulder and turned to look at her. "And besides, I need to get back to hunting down my target.", I finished.

I walked past her and she followed me. "Who is it you're after exactly?", Marina asked.

I stopped in the hallway with the large window, sighed, put down my bag, and turned to her. "He's a Ventrexian by the name of Avocato. He was the Lord Commander's second-in-command, but he disappeared months ago. No one has seen him. He's elusive, but that will only make the ending much more satisfying.", I answered her.

Marina looked upset for some reason, but before she could say anything, Tribore appeared. "Anaya, it's time.", Tribore announced, dramatically.

I nodded and grabbed my bag, following after him. We exited the ship and stepped out onto the ice planet.

The others were watching us. "Don't shed tears for us.", Tribore dramatically told them.

"We don't even know what you're doing.", Gary replied. "I'm leaving. The old world needs to rise from the ashes like a bedazzled phoenix. My senses tell me undisclosed dangers are growing, undisclosed dangers are brewing!", Tribore explained.

"Yeah so we have to rebuild the Resistance so we can resist the Uprising against the Insurgency who's resisting the Rebellion - against the Insurrection.", I recite what Tribore instructed me to say. Gary was just confused.

"What?", Gary asked, confused. "No tears!", Tribore demanded.

Gary tried to object. "I wasn't even tr-", Gary started to said.

"Look towards the stars at the rising dawn. The Resistance will be there. And Tribore and Anaya will be there, leading it.", Tribore cut off Gary. And with that, he walked off.

I turned to the guys and waved. "Later!", I called out, before jogging to catch up to Tribore.

Tribore and I on our own again, it kind of reminds me of the time we first met.

(Flashback: Anaya's POV)

I slammed the door to the bar open and stomped in. The wind blew through my a-line bob cut. I was covered in the black blood of an Bholdre, a snake like alien.

I was tired and in no mood for games. The people of the bar could tell that much.

I walked up to my usual booth, only to stop in my tracks when I see someone already in it. "Are you the one they call Reaper?", the guy asked me.

I glared and sat across from the guy. "Who's asking?", I demanded.

They smirked and replied, "I am Tribore Menendeze, and I have a proposition for you."

(Flashback over: Marina's POV)

"Will the Triblahdoors ever get their homeland back? I certainly hope not.", Clarence commented, as we are watching a random TV program from Hue, while we eat dinner. Gary then walked up to us.