Chapter 1: Agent 4! Rise From The Darkness!

I just wanted to let you guys know that a bit of the dialogue will be different from the game since it would be boring if it was 100% like the game. I'll do enemy interactions in a similar manner as well.

3rd Person POV

   It was a beautiful day in Inkopolis Square. Inklings and Octolings went about their usual daily routine. Some were off doing Salmon Runs while others were in Turf Wars. On the screen across the park was showing the news. It was found out the the Great Zapfish went missing as well as Squid Sister member Callie. Sitting at a bench watching the news was an Inkling with his hoodie's hood up.

   The Inkling wore a black hoodie with a gold squid image on the back, black jeans, and black combat boots with gold rings at the laces. This right hand, a black ring with gold circuit design spreading across it. Next to him was a reinforce steel, tungsten, and titanium briefcase that looked like it was from a high-tech civilization. Right next the briefcase was hand crafted black and gold Splatter Charger that surpasses any that could be purchased, even with upgrades, that had two secret features.

   The Inkling had fierce eyes that would strike fear in his foe. The eyes were a golden color that can lure someone in with its piercing gaze and black X shape pupils. If one were to look under his hood, they would see spiked up hair. What made him unique was his ink. Black ink. Ink so black that looking at a puddle of it on the ground would be similar to looking into a never ending abyss that threatened to pull you into a none existance embrace. He was the only Inkling in history with black ink.

   He sat there on the bench eating his food. His mysterious pet/friend/partner rested on his lap. His name was Fou since that is what he says.

 His name was Fou since that is what he says

Y/n POV

   I was on the bench, eating a seanwich I bought from Crusty Sean. People walk past me as I watched the news.

Pearl: Don't get cooked!

Pearl & Marina: Stay Of the Hook!

   I just sighed. Ever since I got here, i thought I could escape the past. But it didn't. Those who caused me pain were here. Those who betrayed me were here. Those who beat and tormented me were here.

   Before I knew it, I had already finished my seanwich. I already did a few jobs for Grizzco, leaving me with nothing to do. I got up, slung my Splatter Charger over my shoulder, grabbed my briefcase, and began walking around. Fou layed on my shoulder. As usual, no one would pay any mind to me. I would was just another Inkling in the crowd. All around me, people chatted and interacted with one another. They enjoyed their quiet and peaceful life. I on the other hand had to go everyday with my past haunting me, never letting me have any peace.

   I felt my arms began to feel different and knew what it was. I took a few deep breaths to calm my mind from my stress. I didn't want to expose myself. Not again. As I walked, something caught my eyes. Standing there was an Inkling in a black kimono with a green parasol blocking my view of her face. But judging from the shape of her body, I knew the person was a female.