Chapter 2 - Harlow

I smirk at the look Ivy and Vee are giving me. They know how horrible, in the best ways, my ideas can be. "What? Don't look at me like that. You both know that asshole deserves this. Not only does he think he is the top dog, but does he really think that we wouldn't tell eachother? I mean we are triplets for fuck's sake."

"Low, let's just hear this devious plan you have come up with and take it from there." Ivy says cautiously.

I glance at Vee through the mirror as she continues to do her makeup and give her a wide grin as she raises an eyebrow, patiently waiting. I blow out a giddy breath. "Well, I was thinking that I will get him all riled up for dinner by flirting and teasing him with these bad boys," I express with flirty eyes and a sexy pout, grabbing my breasts and squeezing them together, the cleavage popping out of my top.

Vee rolls her eyes and continues putting on the rest of her face while Ivy is silent and waiting for me to get on with my brilliant plan. She is always the more patient one out of the three of us.

"I will order the most expensive food and drink on the menu. I will leave him wanting you two even more. Ivy, you will do the same when it comes to dinner, make that asshole spend his money thinking he will get something in return. Vee, you get the best part. You work your magic on the dance floor, get him to open a tab at the bar which Ivy and I will also use. We will sit off to the side in a dark booth, watching and waiting for you to go to the washroom and that is when her and I will grab a male, start dancing with them on seperate sides of Jeremy and making sure he sees us. When you come back, you will confront him and we will get on the stage to sing to him and embarrass him in front of everyone."

Ivy smiles and nods her head in approval, suddenly all giddy at my idea. "Yes! That's perfect, Low! Tonight at Toxic, it's karaoke night where anyone can request a song to the DJ and sing on the stage they have. We can all go up on the stage and sing to Jeremy, making him and everyone in the club, very aware that we played him. Vee can make sure to have the perfect revenge song for us. The fact that he thought he could date us all and the fact that it is on the same day, is actually quite funny."

I grab her hands and start hopping up and down like an excited little kid. "Oh my god, Ivy! That's freaking perfect! He has absolutely no idea what he is in for and we have to make sure there are videos, because it is going to be epic!"

I go over to Vee now that her makeup is done and hug her around the neck, dragging Ivy behind me and put all of our faces beside the other in the mirror. Smiling with a giddiness I have not felt in a while, I squeeze the two of them closer to me, kissing them on the cheek before announcing to Vee, "Who knew our baby sis was such a sneaky little bitch. We need you to speak up more often, little sister. You truly are more than just a smart brain and sexy body like all the boys seem to think."

Ivy's face goes red with embarrassment when I talk so openly about how the boys in the area want her. She may be a virgin, but her rep is seriously one of a good girl, and what guy wouldn't want to bang the girl next door who is saving herself for the right man?

None of the boys here are worth wasting time on, though, they all think with the heads between their legs rather than the one connected to their necks. They aren't the same quality as the images I get myself off to. I save that for the sexy, possessive as fuck werewolf men out there. One day I will fuck myself a lycan or a werewolf, at least just once.

Vee stands up off of the vanity seat and turns to us as she looks at the clock on the wall. "Well, Low. Get those titties ready. It's showtime."

She winks at me before she leaves the room with Ivy right on her heels. I release a deep breath and prepare myself for some free food and to flirt with a male that we all cannot stand. Jeremy wanted to pick me up and I agreed; I want him to think that I want this date with him and that I will want more after it is done.