Walking Home

Cars honked at me as I crossed the street. I can't believe they would do that, I thought. People thought I was weird 'cause I live in a "Haunted House." I wished people would respect me for who I am and not where I live.

I ran toward my house in a small neighborhood I live in. "Meow," I heard. I looked around to see a cat with a collar on and a chew toy in its mouth. I thought it wanted to play since it was chasing me as if it wanted to. I squirmed around, making sure that it didn't pounce on me and scratch my arms.

Taking deep breaths, I continued my path home, walking. With me walking, the cat wouldn't have suspected a thing. I ran again when I got to the corner of the street. The cat didn't chase me.

Then, I saw a shadow, but I didn't think it was mine. I ran up the steep driveway that led to my house. I looked back, just in case if anything was there. The same shadow started creeping up on me. It turned out to be another cat! "Wait, where did you come from?" I asked it. I started to think the cat might've teleported, but I didn't see how that was possible.

I put my backpack down when I went inside and headed to my room. I opened my bedroom door to see cats stacked upon each other, and they started to attack! I shut the door and ran out of my house. I saw cats everywhere and headed into the garage.

"What the heck is going on?" I said, shocked. The garage door was being banged on and the cats broke in! "How do I get out of here?" The cats ran fast and I was trying to find a way out. I saw a door, but with blood on it? I didn't even care and opened it.

A/N
Hey, I hope you liked this! It may not be perfect since I wrote it months ago. I'll say how I thought of this story at the end of the book.