The Three Stooges.

The night with Peter was hot and heavy. Something was very different with him though, he was happy. But it seemed to be too happy. I know that's a messed up thing to say, but when it comes to him I have to be cautious. Even though he's 6"7' Monster, he still had a broken heart.
I wake to the smell of something sweet, like cinnamon. Sitting up in his bed I climb out, grabbing one of his shirts and throwing it on. Walking into the kitchen I see him cooking, in boxers. His long black hair in a ponytail. Walking up behind him, I wrap my arms around him. He smiles and greets me with a kiss. "How did you sleep bunny?" He chuckles to himself. "I slept fantastic." I say in a sultry voice.
"I'll be gone for most of today my sweet, but you know you're free to do as you please." He kisses my forehead. "Where are you off to?". "You remember those guys from yesterday? My buddy Ron is getting married, he wanted to invite me to his bachelors party." "He also invited us to his wedding, I'm a special guest." He grins. "You sure are special." I snicker. "What's that supposed to mean?" He says tidying up the kitchen. "It means what it means teddy." I laugh to myself. His face angered.
Cleaning up he exits the kitchen going back into his bedroom. When he comes out he has a box in his hands, handing it to me he gives me a look. "Is this for me?" I smile at him. "No, it's for the other pretty girl in my apartment." He teases. I open the box to see it's a leather jacket. How cliche. It was just my size and matched his, he smiles like an idiot at me while I try it on. "Now when you walk with me people will know not to get too close." He places his hands on my shoulders. "Are you trying to place some sort of mark on me?" I laugh. "My dear, I place marks on you every other night~" He says pulling back my hair to reveal several hickies. I pull it back over to hide them, smiling. "I have to get going. I'll be back later, or probably tomorrow morning." He kisses my forehead. "I'll call you and let you know what's up.". With that he leaves.
The moment his door closes I feel alone. After about an hour I decide to head to the studio to waste time. I didn't want to go back to my apartment because of Pauline. Aaron was easier to deal with. Getting to the studio I see it's closed, Kenneth outside with some of the other guys. "What's the deal?". "Someone broke into it last night, stole a bunch of shit.". I look up to see several broken windows, a few cars that were left there overnight were trashed too. Bricks through the windshields. Why on earth would someone break into a recording studio?
Kenneth looked at me and noticed I was alone.
"Where's Peter?".
"He's off at some guys bachelor party."
"Who's bachelor party?"
"One of his friends, Ron. I didn't catch a last name."
"Peter told me he'd be leaving today for an appointment. Thought he'd be back by now"
"An appointment? What kind of appointment?"
"Something about some guy owed him some money, some chick got involved with it and fucked every thing up."
"Are you fucking kidding me? That MOTHERFUCKER." I yell. Stomping back to my car I try to call him. No answer. Second time I got sent straight to voicemail. Why the fuck would he lie to me? How could I have been so stupid? When he gets back I'm gonna have a strict talk with him.
I cannot believe he lied to me...