Angsty Performance

Peter practices quite a bit, I hadn't noticed it before. The way he played was simple and elegant. He plucked those strings like he would pluck me at night. Watching him play was hypnotic, he could seduce without even trying. Without even knowing. I've seen that shit with my own eyes, making women swoon was just how he is. Of course I wasn't a jealous woman when we met, and I try not to be now. But it's hard sometimes. Seeing how they adore him and worship him the same way I do. It bothers me. He'd never pick another woman, I should know with how many times he tells me. Reminders like that make me appreciate his love that much more.
He had a performance this evening, at some little pub. Lately they haven't been in the studio, nothing much to record. Mostly just fucking around, silly stuff. Working for a music industry wasn't all that bad, especially with long breaks like this. With no new music at the moment, they've finally caught up with touring. They would be home for a few more months, then back out on the road.
Teddy had been in a daze. When he wasn't playing he mostly stared off into space, somehow he was more lovey in that state of mind.
"(Y/n) my sweet, come to me." I hear from the kitchen. I'm in his bedroom, fresh out of the shower. I ignore his summons and continue to dress myself.
"Bunnnnnnyyyyyyyy~"
"Bun bunnnnn~"
"Come here little bunny, I wanna play.."
He approaches the bedroom slowly, his boots clicking on the floor. Standing tall and proud in the doorway, he leans against the doorframe. Puppy dog eyes and a little drool down his chin. We hadn't played in a while, mostly because he stayed glued to his bass. I turn to him and drop my towel, only in underwear I saunter towards him. A lustful glance fixed on his face. He places a hand against his member, making sure I can see the imprint. The way he teased was something truly special, something different everytime. Being careful not to get too repetitive. His strokes were longer, he'd go on and on until I begged him to stop.
It was like master and slave, except I'd often lose track of who was what. He's submissive to me, yes. But he's too dominant to be a true sub for me. It's like he's indecisive of whether or not he is a top or a bottom.
I won't complain, he fits both profiles quite nicely.
Enjoying every pleasure filled movement of being pounded into by this massive monster of a man, I contemplated our future. Would I be marrying this man? Would he take me everywhere he went to? Or would I be some sort of trophy wife? My thoughts are stopped by Peter. He's stopped pumping himself inside of me, staring down at me with an upset face.
"What are you thinking about? You shouldn't be thinking at all, you should be shaking and begging me to stop. You aren't even that wet. What's on your mind?" He says, brushing my hair out of my face.
"Just thinking of our future. Do you even plan on marrying me? I know it's too soon to ask, and I shouldn't ask. But I want this to be permanent. Don't you?"
His face is stunned. He smiles and then laughs.
"My love it makes me happy you want me to marry you, I was thinking you didn't want to. That's why I hadn't asked, I don't think it's too soon, my sweet naive bunny I love you." He leans down and kisses my forehead.
During Peter's little gig, he kept staring at me. Stopping the show he rushes off stage and grabs my hand, pulling me out in front of everyone.
"Ladies and gentlemen of this esteemed bar establishment, hey you! Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to show off my soon to be wife here." He flails his arms. A few people are tickled with laughter.
"Anyways, this beautiful woman right here. She's mine, all mine." He kisses me and picks me up, hoisting me over his burly shoulders. Carrying me off he smacks my ass and sets me down, grabbing his bass and continuing the show.