1.

I parked my car in front of the parking lot and slammed the door shut as I got out.

So, I was to stay here for the shoot?

Never mind, it's my first ever movie and I don't want to lose it.

I was paired up with Darshan Raval for the movie. It excited me even more. On and off the camera, he has always been such a cute person that I myself found it so adorable.

I walked to the production crew standing in front of the hotel. Everyone was so enthusiastic.

One thing I don't understand, why does the management provide the actors such high quality suites and the off screen crew so second grade motels?

I mean, they work more than us. If we are ever shot ready or perfect in front of the camera, it's because of these people working off screen.

All of them look at me and I smile graciously at them. The director had a wide ear to ear smile and came closer to me.

He escorted me to where the casting crew was supposed to have lunch.

“Hi guys... Namrata is here”, the director gained everyone's attention. Everyone's except Darshan. Not that it mattered to me.

Maybe he was too hungry for his own good.

“Hey”, everyone enthusiastically cheered.

It motivated me even more. I smiled at all of them.

I sat across Darshan, since it was the only place available and then, I indulged myself with everyone else, discussing shoots and clips.

It felt a bit better when I got to know that the pressure was not only on me but everyone else too.

“Everyone pay attention”, Nikhil grabbed everyone's attention.

“Tomorrow, for the sunrise shoot, we have to do it at some 4.30 AM, so make sure everyone is up by the time”, Nikhil cleared up.

Someone just growled and it was Darshan. “Can't we do it at the sunset? It will look the same”, he groaned.

“It would look the same, but it would be cheating too. Besides, we need the time lapse of the sun going up and not down”, Nikhil shook his head to the sides as he said this.

“You are too honest for your own good, you know?”, Darshan said nearly piercing his fork through the ravioli, he was having.

“Honesty is the best policy, though”, Nikhil retorted and Darshan just spared him with the glares.

“Get to your rooms and freshen yourselves. We have got work to do”, Nikhil enthusiastically said.

Everyone was too excited.

Me included.

I went into my own room that was allotted to me and got inside.

Just four days here, then we will be going to California. Whoa! We have a lot of traveling to do.

The cool water moving down my roots, helped my scalp to strengthen. Each and every part of my muscle relaxed under the water flow.

This is going to be my first ever movie. Before, I have just done music videos, ads and ramp walks where I have won a few of the titles. This whole movie thing is a new concept.

Turning the shower off, I wrapped a robe around my waist. I sighed and sat by the window.

It was too beautiful of a sight!

There was a beep on my phone. I took it out and it was Natasha, my sister. I smiled looking at her call.

I picked it up in an instant.