💜fans/YESSSSS💜

A/n I can't post announcements it won't let me and it's not bc of the email thing I sorted that but it still won't work so I'm so sorry

I went back to the same place and chase avani and josh came with "so guys I have three surprises the first one is.....bitch boy" I said as chase ran on stage we all laughed so did he since it's his new nickname I called him it the whole ride "the second is Richards" I said as josh ran on the stage I heard screaming just like they did for chase "AND BEST OF ALL CLOWN CHECK" I said as avani ran on I hugged her as I heard screaming when a girl past out "I'm sorry Ik I'm not supposed to but can I go down there" I got of the stage and so did the other three we checked if she was okay

(Your jaden)

I walked back on the stage "sorry but can everyone scream fuck the haters when I say go" I said getting my phone out and starting to record "go" I said "FUCK THE HATERS" we all screamed "see all the haters say I don't care about my fans but sometimes you just have to tell everyone to fuck of because you do matter we all love our fans" avani,chase and josh all agreed "okay so can we have some questions now" them three asked I nodded josh got the first one "can I marry you?!" She asked "I might have to through hands" I joked we all laughed "ofc you can marry me" he told her laughing "oh hell naw where's the body bags at" I joked and laughed "okay dose Cassidy have a crush on josh" a fan asked "idk should we see he gave me the luck so I but my lip, I heard oooos around the room "well in that case" he came over to me "cassidina rose gregg will you be my girl friend" I was hesitant "YES YES YES YES YESSSSS" I heard my fans so I laughed "ofc Richards but you need to divorce her first call me when you get your act together" I joked and sat down he scratched his neck and looked at the girl who asked him to Marry her she nodded he actually phoned my phone "sooo...." he said "ofc now stop being stupid and kiss me" I demanded he acted like he was gonna walk of the stage but ran and gave me a kiss "CAN AVANI AND CASSIDY SING A SING?!" I heard someone shout "okay can someone turn the light of" they all put there torches and cameras in the air "we are gonna sing hallelujah so we hope you enjoy"

There where loud screams and applause we laughed and hugged "so since you guys done something I think the boys should" my manager began "so the boys have to be blind folded and the girls will kiss them with a chapstick on whoever gets the most wins" he past us some chapsticks I went with strawberry first, I gave him a peck he needed one more so I did and he got it right, next I don't me mint

~Time skip~
Josh won"Guys we are so sorry but we have to leave shortly but before we do we each customised a hoodie and t-shirt, we also sighed them so uhhh try catch one if you don't I'm so sorry" I got the hoodie shooter gun thing (idk what it's called) and shot them into the crowd "BYE I LOVE YOU ALL AND TY FOR 20m SUBS AND FOLLOWS ON ALL OTHER PLATFORMS" I walked of the stage and outside I got in the car, we drove to mine since....

CLIFFHANGER
A/n 😐