Chapter 40: Finally Remembered My Past

I opened my eyes then closed it again. Memories from my past had flashed back. I opened it for the second time. I saw Tiffany, Taeyeon, Jessica, and BoA.

“What happened?” I asked.

BoA answered, “You had a car accident.”

“Where’s Jonghyun?”

Jessica replied, “He’s still in the operating room. Wait! You remembered everything?”

I nodded then said, “That I’m a member of Girls’ Generation. My name is Jung Eunkyo, Maria Christina Kitana Gosiengfiao in real life. But because of the plane crash, I’m known as Koreen Young.”

“Oh! Eunkyo!” The girls smiled and suddenly embraced me.

“Minho, Taemin, Onew, and Key are outside, waiting for updates of Jonghyun’s condition from the doctor. He’ll be fine. We’ll pray for his condition to be stable. Other artists will visit you later,” BoA said.

The door opened. Ryeowook, Siwon, Sungmin, and Donghae entered and gave me bouquet of flowers and basket of fruits. Few minutes after, Seohyun, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Yuri arrived. Then Kangta, Max, Yunho, Luna, Amber, Victoria, Sulli, and Krystal came in. Lee Soo Man and Kim Young-min visited. Taeyeon informed them the good news that I already remembered everything. They looked so happy.

After more than an hour Minho, Key, Taemin, and Onew went into the room. Onew announced in Korean, “Jonghyun is still in coma. He’s under observation. We’ll wait for 48 hours or until his condition will be stable.”

“What?” I asked. Jessica translated what Onew had said in English. Amber informed the good news to the SHINee boys. They smiled at me. Key said, “Jonghyun will be the happiest person if he heard that news.”

48 hours had passed. I woke up and turned on my right. I saw Jonghyun, sleeping. BoA assisted me to get up. Jessica gave me a breakfast meal that the nurse assistant gave a while ago. Key said that was already in stable condition but he’s not waking up yet.

Few minutes after, Jonghyun woke up when he saw CNBlue’s Jonghyun at his side. He asked, “Why you? Where’s Eunkyo?”

Everyone in the room laughed. CNBlue’s Jonghyun pointed at me. I went at his side, “I’m just here.”

The doctor went in and checked Jonghyun’s and my conditions. She said that we’re both stable and by tomorrow, we discharged.

“Everyone, can you leave us for a moment? I want to talk with Eunkyo” Jonghyun asked them a favor then they went outside for a while.

“Jjong, I already remembered my past,” I said.

“That’s good, finally.”

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah. My right arm hurts but I’m okay. Don’t worry. How about you?”

“I’m okay too.”

We smiled each other. I updated my Twitter account, “I’m okay now. I remembered all the things from my past. Thanks for your prayers and concerns. @realjonghyun90 is also okay.”

Few days after, we had been discharged from the hospital. In the press conference organized by SM Entertainment-Korea, I informed the public the good news. I personally thanked all the fans, especially Shawols and SONEs, even my international fans.