Chapter 3-Welcome Dinner

Harry POV
I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I looked next to me to see Draco was gone, I lifted my arm to rub my eye when I saw pink. I looked down at what I was wearing. "WHAT THE HELL!?!" I yelled as I fell out of the bed.
Draco came running out of the bath room in only a towel, "What's wrong you ok?!" He asked as he came over to me. I took a look over his body, I was right earlier when I said he had a six pack, water droplets we're running down them slowly. 'The things I would do-'. "Harry you ok?" Draco asked as he stood there looking at me on the floor. I blushed a little when I realized I was starring at his six pack.
I got up off the floor, "Umm yeah, actually no I'm not ok why am I wearing this?" I asked him pointing down at my outfit. I mean I have girly clothing before when I was younger but having a father who doesn't appreciate his son no so manly can change what I wear quickly.

"Well I tried to give you a different type of clothing but you wanted to wear that so I let you." He said as he walked over to his dresser. He pulled out a pair of underwear and put them on under the towel.

"What do you mean you tried to give me different clothing, I don't even really remember what happened after we got to the room." I said as I sat on the bed again. Draco grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a light blue button up shirt.

"Well you went into, what most people call, a headspace." He said as he took off his towel I looked down at his boxers and saw a decent size lump there. I looked away quickly trying to stop the dirty thoughts in my head.

"I went into a headspace?" I asked as I turned to look at him. He had put on his pants already and was working on the shirt.

"Yes, do you know what a headspace is?" He asked looking at me. I shook my head no. "Well a headspace is when someone who is a adult or young adult in out case falls into it and they are a different age then what they really are." He said as he finished buttoning the last button of his shirt. He walked over to the other dresser and pulled out clothing that wear mine.

"So I acted like I was a different age then what I am now?" I ask trying to understand what he was saying. He nod his head as he came over with a pair of ripped jeans and one of my band tees.

"Yes you if I believe correctly were three. I believe you slipped into it bc of your punishment to me." He said as he handed me my clothes. I looked down at my clothes think of what he said. I did remember him coming out of the closet with a puddle, also it would explain why my bum hurt a little. "Go get dress and meet me in the living room, we will go to the Welcoming Dinner and eat then once we get back we will talk about rules and punishment, ok?" He said as he walked over to the door to give me privacy to change. I nod my head, he then opened the door then left. 

I looked around the room, 'My mom is fucking crazy thinking this was a good idea.' I got up and started to change.
———a————
After I was done changing I met Draco in the living room. Right now we are sitting in the dining hall waiting get food. Draco was on his phone going to though it. I would be on mine too but when I woke up I couldn't find it anywhere. "Hey Draco," I said turning to him. He didn't respond or do anything, "Draco," I said again a little louder, he still sat there. Then I remember what I was supposed to call him, I took a deep breath and tried again, "Daddy," I said this time I got a little hmm response. "Where's my phone I remember I had it when I got here but when I woke up I couldn't find it."

He continued to be on his phone as he said,"Your phone is back at the room your not allowed to have it for a week because of your behavior when you first came here." He said in a stern tone.

"What!? You can't take away my phone you not my dad!" I yelled at him people looked over at us but then looked away like it nothing new. Draco stopped scrolling though his phone and looked up at me slowly.

"Excuse me." He said, looking at me dead in the eye.

"I said you have no right of taking my phone away from me! YOUR! NOT! MY! DAD!" I screamed at him standing up. Draco got up out of his chair quickly and grabbed me by the arm. He started to drag me out of the dining, "Hey let go of me!" I screamed and kick at him. But just like earlier he pick me up and put me over his shoulder.

He marched right back into our room. He carried me into a different room though. He sat me on the ground and I looked around the room had a small bed with blankets and pillows but that's it nothing else was in the room. "You will stay in this room and behave, your in time out I will bring you dinner but your not leaving this room until tomorrow understand?" He said in a stern tone. I didn't say anything I just looked at him. "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" He yelled at me, I flinch back a little I nod my head. He turned around and shut the door and locked it.

I sat there for a few minutes then finally got up and went to lay down on the bed. I don't know why but I missed Draco a lot and wanted him to hold me right now. I pushed the thoughts away and went to sleep.