43. Not believing her

DANIYA'S SEC :

" Lier both of you are lier " yousuf said and get out the room " yousuf " I scream but he didn't turn up , he immediately walk to porch to leave but I stop him." Yousuf don't , please I love you so much it's a misunderstanding yousuf " I was crying infront of him but he is not understanding , after listening my voice Khadija come out in pourch " daniya what happened why are you crying ?" She ask and I smile that she is here now she can clear everything in front of him " Khadija tell Yousuf about me and amir that we are only friends and nothing " tell him truth ?" Khadija said and rais her eyebrows " yes tell him everything you know " I said as I believe that she will told him the truth " daniya please don't lie to him , I know that you and amir hide your relationship with him but now if it's open then tell him truth that you love amir so much and you still love him " she said and their she broke all the believing powers of me " Khadija what are you saying ?" I said and she look at me with tears " both of them love each other and want to marry but you hoped up.. " Khadija said and I was shocked " yousuf she is lieing , I love you and only you , he is my friend and nothing " I said and he clean his tears " the truth is infront of me and now please let me go daniya " he said and push my hand back " noo noo moo yousuf no it's not a truth " I was shouting so loudly but he set in car and gone " I'm sorry " Khadija said and also gone from.there " nooo " I shouted again and fell on floor when Adnan Bhai pick me up " daniya what happened ?" My all family is there " I don't do anything he is not believing me i love him Bhai told him.that I love him , please stop him I will die " I was saying and my family was shocked that what happened " daniya get up " Bhai said and I get unconscious .

ADNAN'S SEC :

I was not understanding anything doctor give her a sleeping injection and now she is sleeping in her bed peacefully , I pick my phone up and dail yousuf's number " hello where the hell are you yousuf and what is the matter ?" I ask him and he was quite then said " go ask your sister that she did to.me " he said in crying voice and I was not able to understand anything " she get unconscious so now doctor give her sleeping Injection she is sleeping " I said and he laughed " I don't care she live or die , I don't give a *** " he said and cut the call .

THIRD PERSON SEC :

It's been a month and daniya don't come out of her room , Khadija told lie to yousuf because Sidra khan give her thearts that she will.kill her brother if she don't tell them a lie , she was crying and want to tell the truth but she can't " baji im going on trip with my friends for 15 days today " her brother said and their she get chance to tell Yousuf the truth . Yousuf is still in Pakistan RightNow and not going UK back . Amir was not understanding anything because daniya request everyone to not told him anything about this accident . The planners are so happy and celebrating the destroyed life of daniya.

YOUSUF'S SEC :

It's been a month after this accident and from that day I am so disturb I also told Dad to take care of office , I was just my room and thinking about our fake loveing moments . I was lost in thoughts when khadija msg me that she is coming at home , I sigh and said ok . After fifteen minutes she came to my house with so many tears in eyes " come why are you crying what happened ?" I ask her and she is crying continusly " I'm so sorry " khadija said and I was not understanding anything " what do you mean , sorry for what ?" I ask her and she look at me " the
girl you met in hospital that told you about daniya and amir " Khadija start her story and continue " she is Sidra khan the girl who make scandals about amir and daniya in college then get terminated from college , yousuf I'm sorry but I tell a lie to you she forced me to say this to you , daniya and amir both are pure , daniya never love amir , they are always like a brother and sister to each other " she said and I stoop up " what are you saying Khadija are you out of your mind ?" I asked her and she start crying " I'm poor infront of all of you and I only have my brother , if something happened to him then I will also die but I realized my mistake I'm so sorry " she said while crying with hiccups " Khadija you are such a bed friend who don't know how to take care of your friends " I said and sit on sofa " go and beg her for forgiveness she is so disturb "

DANIYA'S SEC :

Iam so disturbed because of Khadija and want to go far far away from here I decided to go UK back tommorow and I book ticket for tomorrow . After that accident today I'm going to meet my parents and telling them that I'm going tommorow , I take a decision of not coming back to my parents house again I will visit them after two years when I get graduated but not before it . I will block khadija from my phone book and then never see her face again , she lie to me and yousuf about us . I step out of room and walk towards my parents room.but stopped on the door " did you call him again ?" Dad was asking Adnan Bhai and I heard the most cruel words " no even when I call him he said that he Dont care about daniya , if she die or live ," I have alots of tears in eyes then open the door of their room.all of them look at me with shock then I said " no..no one ca..call him again , and if someone call him I will take my live " I said and it's a time that I know Iam getting mental break down my eyes are red and my feets are trumbling " daniya are you okay ?" Mom ask.and I stop her in way towords me " don't come near to.me mom " I said and come out of her and walk to room . " He don't love me " I shouted and drop my all purfumes from the dressing table " he Dont care about me " I shouted again and break the vase of room , I broke my lamps and mess my bed , then I go in Woderobe my eyes are getting heavy but not now , as I infront of Woderobe my whole family is looking at me as they open the door of my room, I look at them and smile then smash ...... I make my head hit on the door corner and then in blurred image I saw adnan Bhai running towards me I again hit my head with the door forcefully and their my eyes get closed and fell down

ADNAN'S SEC :

we are discussing about the Matter of Daniya and yousuf when daniya enter in room , I can saw here eyes which is closing by the headache and she said " no..no one ca..call him again and if someone call him I will take my life " she said and Trumbled on her feets so mom get up but she stop mom , and I know her next step , it's been 12 years ago when she get a mental breakdown because of her teachers behevior then she slam.our door close and go in her room . All of us stood up and immediately run to her and we can listen to her shouts and as we open the door all room was messed up and she is infront of the door of Woderobe she look at us and smile then she hit her head on the door so badly " daniya " I run towards her but she hit her again , she fall down and her eyes were closed , " call the ambulance " I shouted and someone call them . In ambulance she open her eyes and said " Bhai say goodbye to him from.me " she said and close her eyes again " no daniya you will never said goodbye to him like this " I was crying badly . They take daniya to the emergency room and doctor told us that she need to be awake in 24 hours or she will ... Our whole family is there and my clothes are wet with her blood when yousuf enter in hospital " what happened to her huh is she okay ?" He ask and the first thing I do is I slap him so hurshly " you don't have a right to ask about her " I said and dad hold me " Adnan don't do this " dad said and I start crying.

Sorry everyone , I know I'm late 😓but honestly I was very busy in works. My brother is getting married Alhumduliha and that's why I'm very busy ... I hope all of you understand 😊

Love you 😘 peace ✌️